Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Infowars

Options
  • 13-05-2012 10:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 338 ✭✭

I was just wondering how many people on AH believe in the things Infowars says. Chemtrails, fluorides, One World Order and the like.
    Personally I find these ridiculous and just plain scaremongering.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,640 ✭✭✭Pushtrak

404 Info not found. Fringe nonsense aplenty.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭Sauve

I really don't know.
    I've stocked up on heaps of tinfoil just incase though.

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭spirit_77

Can you repeat the part of the stuff where you said all about the things?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,303 ✭✭✭Temptamperu

Alex Jones? hes a nut bag, and not the cute type of nut bag, the kind that hangs around hotels bothering people who are trying to laugh maniacally, in peace under large globes.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,427 ✭✭✭Morag

I was just wondering how many people on AH believe in the things Infowars says. Chemtrails, fluorides, One World Order and the like.
    Personally I find these ridiculous and just plain scaremongering.

This Many!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭RichieC

Info wars is psyops. It mixes complete horse ****e in with legitimate things and muddies them. Heard about the CIA being caught smuggling drugs into America? it's true, but you read it on info wars and just assume it's bull.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 338 ✭✭EmatoelDiablo

Sharrow wrote: »

Oh god no...

• Registered Users Posts: 12,997 ✭✭✭✭bnt

MY favourite "chemtrails" myths are the ones involving Barium. It's an element so heavy that its name is Greek for "heavy". Yet planes are spraying it out in a mist, and it's staying up there? Basic Chemistry Fail. :o

From out there on the moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, ‘Look at that, you son of a bitch’.

— Edgar Mitchell, Apollo 14 Astronaut

See how far you can make it in this... I dare you. And apologise in advance.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,427 ✭✭✭Morag

Oh god no...

ah the joy of introducing someone to a part of the site they had no clue existed :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 338 ✭✭EmatoelDiablo

Sharrow wrote: »
    ah the joy of introducing someone to a part of the site they had no clue existed :D

Thank you for showing me the elephant graveyard. I will never go there Mufasa.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,303 ✭✭✭Temptamperu

Pushtrak wrote: »

See how far you can make it in this... I dare you. And apologise in advance.

3:06 i think he is funny.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭John Doe1

alex jones is bill hicks fatter idiot brother:D

John Doe1 wrote: »
    *Facepalm*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

Poor Alex, give him a break. :p

A couple less commercial alternative news sites closer to home.

http://info-wars.org/

http://www.oneworldscam.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 3,087 ✭✭✭Duiske

John Doe1 wrote: »

Whatever he is, he is no idiot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,390 ✭✭✭IM0

nutbars

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

He's not a nutjob at all. He's a very clever businessman and a self-made millionare who made his fortune selling crap to guilable idiots. He plays a role and stupid people believe him, buy his DVDs, listen to his radio station and support his advertisers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 333 ✭✭Channel Zero

He's a tool.

bnt wrote: »
    MY favourite "chemtrails" myths are the ones involving Barium. It's an element so heavy that its name is Greek for "heavy". Yet planes are spraying it out in a mist, and it's staying up there? Basic Chemistry Fail. :o

I hav no idea what the story is but surely your post is taking the piss?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭FatherLen

Duiske wrote: »
    Whatever he is, he is no idiot.

paris hiltons net worth is over 100 million and thats not including any of daddys money and she is a total moron.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

He's not a nutjob at all. He's a very clever businessman and a self-made millionare who made his fortune selling crap to guilable idiots. He plays a role and stupid people believe him, buy his DVDs, listen to his radio station and support his advertisers.

This does not make him clever, it just makes him the voice of a lot of morons.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,846 ✭✭✭Fromthetrees

Alex Jones is a right queer hawk. This kind of tinfoil conspiracy thing really annoys me though, I'm against water fluoridation on principle, I don't think anything should be added to our water that doesn't improve it's safety, it should be just left alone. I drink tap water and I don't really care, it's just the principle of it which grates me. If you have crap teeth you deserve crap teeth, simple as.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

I must say much of Alex Jones material can be OTT and other times Bull S*it, but give him credit, he has exposed quite a lot of relative material with regards to false flag corruption and resulting decline of civil liberties..

He was the first to expose SOPA, CIPA, CiSPA, Patriot Bills, Martial Law REAL ID (HR418) FEMA camps etc long before anyone in this country ever heard about the stuff. (Many still don't want to know about this stuff until its too late)

I can understand why a lot of people don't like him.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,997 ✭✭✭✭bnt

I hav no idea what the story is but surely your post is taking the piss?
    I wish:

Debunking: http://contrailscience.com/barium-chemtrails/

Why Barium? Something to do with HAARP and Electron Precipitation. What is Electron Precipitation? The movement of electrons in the atmosphere - which happens all the time, especially when there's lightning. One crackpot claim is that HAARP is for weather modification and triggering of earthquakes, with the aim of mass extermination of humanity - and no, I'm not making that up.

From out there on the moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, ‘Look at that, you son of a bitch’.

— Edgar Mitchell, Apollo 14 Astronaut

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

[QUOTE=Run_to_da_hills;78668714]I must say much of Alex Jones material can be OTT and other times Bull S*it, but give him credit, he has exposed quite a lot of relative material with regards to false flag corruption and resulting decline of civil liberties..

He was the first to expose SOPA, CIPA, CiSPA, Patriot Bills, Martial Law REAL ID (HR418) FEMA camps etc long before anyone in this country ever heard about the stuff. (Many still don't want to know about this stuff until its too late)

I can understand why a lot of people don't like him.[/QUOTE]

A conspiracy is too OTT for RTDH?!

He must be really f*cking out there

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭Teyla Emmagan

I have never heard of any of this cr&p.

Advertisement