Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advanced Entry Date

Options
  • 13-05-2012 10:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Hi, I applied for a course in DIT through advanced entry about a month back. Ive yet to hear anything back and I was wondering if anyone had a rough idea when I will find out if I got a place or not. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,131 ✭✭✭rob w

I went advanced entry into kevin street this year, and it took ages to hear back from them.....theyre pretty slow about it!!

If you keep ringing and calling in to them youll find out quicker, thats what i did and was told there would be a place for me....didnt find out officially tho till about a month before starting, and some of the lads who didnt ring to ask didint find out till a few days after the course started!!

Advertisement