Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2.5 SATA Hard drive,Where to buy?

• 14-05-2012 12:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭

I need to replace my PS3 hard drive and am wondering where about's in the city centre would i be be able to and roughly how much it would cost ?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭superneat

I have a few new 2.5" drives for good prices pal. I'm around tomorrow, pm if you're interested.

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,135 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

In the city centre, there is a place on parnell street. You could try those various phone / computer repair places in the city centre.

Then there is pcworld, maplins. Can't think of any more.

If you see a bargain 2.5" usb drive, it should be easy enough to open and put into your ps3.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 983 ✭✭✭daveob007

www.pixmania.ie some of the best deals around,,i bought a few from these people irish website and fast delivery.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭Itsdacraic

daveob007 wrote: »
    www.pixmania.ie some of the best deals around,,i bought a few from these people irish website and fast delivery.

As Irish as Sauerkraut

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭The Sky

Well thanks for the replies i will have a look around and will get one next week due to being robbed by communions and confirmations xD

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭The Snipe

Itsdacraic wrote: »
    As Irish as Sauerkraut

Hes a Kerry man, so you can leave him off ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 983 ✭✭✭daveob007

all items are shipped from ireland and thats good enough for me,,not a kerryman just living there,,

PIXMANIA S.A.S / Pixmania.com
    Editorial Director:

Jean-Emile ROSENBLUM
    Head office:

PIXmania 183 rue du Chevaleret 75013 Paris, France
    Registered capital :

19.033.875€
    Paris Trade and Companies Register Number:

RCS 352 236 244 000 13 APE 524 Z (Paris)
    EU VAT number :

IE 9979019M

Sure?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,635 ✭✭✭xsiborg

daveob007 wrote: »
    all items are shipped from ireland and thats good enough for me,,not a kerryman just living there,,

are you sure they're not shipped from france dave? i dont have a pixmania invoice to hand at the moment but i remember the last time i had a delay in my order i logged on to the site and the problem details were in french (courier couldnt access apartment complex), but on the plus side, pixmania were prompt to send out the order again, two 500GB 2.5 sata drives that were €100 a piece at the time.

i thought the pixmania.ie was just a mirror for their french site.

but OP have a look at elara.ie and harversand.de (german based) where i order a lot of my parts

Its pixmania.com/ie/uk/

And Harvensand.de are the cheapest you'll get! Top quality.

• Advertisement
Advertisement