Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Heavy Parcel Delivery

Options
  • 14-05-2012 1:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Just wondering if anyone knows a courier that would deliver a 26/27kg parcel within Ireland at a reasonable price?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭Mr Bump

Fast way, rate will also depend on the amount you do per day / week, also as i dont know what the product is i am stating fastway, different product i would view needs differnt providers in transport, but for general product fastway can provide a good rate, also nightline

Regards

Mr Bump
    LP788 wrote: »
    Just wondering if anyone knows a courier that would deliver a 26/27kg parcel within Ireland at a reasonable price?

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Niamh Allan

The price depends upon your weight of your delivery and the destination where you want to send.

• Registered Users Posts: 794 ✭✭✭RUDOLF289

The price depends upon your weight of your delivery and the destination where you want to send.

Actually it doesn't. Most courier companies will give you a rate upto 30/32 kgs per parcel regardless of destination.

The companies to check are ;

Nightline
    DPD
    GLS
    Fastway

Those would be the most widely used companies in Ireland with overnight services to/from any point in the 32 counties in 90+% of the cases.

Cheers,
    Rudolf289

• Registered Users Posts: 431 ✭✭1967

you can also try jmc vantrans www.jmcvantrans.ie and alltrans http://www.alltrans.ie/contact/

• Registered Users Posts: 6 zaazazu

deliverit.ie are also worth a shot

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭McP2011

zaazazu wrote: »
    deliverit.ie are also worth a shot

Have you ever used this company before? They seem to be the cheapest from uk to ireland deliveries. Going to book them tomorrow, cheers.

Advertisement