Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

remington 700 vssf in .204

• 14-05-2012 2:18am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 649 ✭✭✭

FOR SALE my .204 i have ordered a new custom in 204 so im looking to sell my rifle complete or split it up
    rifle 26 inch barrel 18x1 treaded and recrowned jewell trigger custom bolt there is a 20 moa rail with burris extreme mounts and a 3.5 x 15 x 56 nightforce milldot scope with this setup i have blown up gray crows and magpies out to 400 yards and rabbits there is 110 rounds with it out of the 300 i bought with it great gun and a accurate rifle zeroed at 100 yards first milldot down 300 yard kills i will split
    Rifle and trigger,bolt and rail 1300 euros
    nightforce and mounts 1000 euros
    i will throw the ammo in for free if bought complete package thats 140 euros worth of ammo

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 649 ✭✭✭steyrman2

rifle reduced to 1100 euros

still for sale
    or swap for good quality scope

price drop to 1000 this inc custom bolt picctinny rail bipod 100 rounds of ammo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭dazed+confused

PM Sent

price now 900 euros rifle jewel trigger, rail, tac bolt knob, ajustable cheek piece i do have a bushnell elite 10 x 40 fixed mildot scope for sale as well if interested

• Advertisement

offers taken try me or trade for a .243

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34 sionnach dubh

Whats its favorite round and what kind of accuracy could be expected from it.

Whats its favorite round and what kind of accuracy could be expected from it.

hi 32 grain vmax one hole at 100 yards under 1" at 200 all day long i have had decent longs at rabbits grey crows and foxes

back up for sale

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 519 ✭✭✭viper123

Is the scope still for sale?

• Advertisement

Hi scope is sold

rifle back up for sale for 800 euros or trade for .243
    there is 100 rounds of ammo with it

Advertisement