Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shoreline Greystones?

Options
  • 14-05-2012 7:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭

I am considering joining Shoreline Gym in Greystones and any advice would be greatly appreciated. Is it a good/nice gym? Are there Plenty of lockers so I won't be waiting ages for one to become available?
    Also is there any negotiating power on the yearly membership? Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭DubOnHoliday

For me its a good gym, has everything I need anyways, well I would have liked a squash court too. Plenty of lockers, try them first before you throw in your stuff as some dont work. Prefer to go in the mornings as its busy in evening times. Shoreline is relatively expensive in my view, but they haven't much competition in the area. For me, some small sticking points are,
    • kids who are members should have a discount for swimming lessons
    • or if you've more than one kid in lessons, they should give you a discounted price.
    • lack of shaving facility in the mens, which I thought was a big oversight.
    • first water fountain in gym is broke alot of the time despite being fixed a few times

• Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭Oldlegs

Blingy,

You can use it on a pay-as-you-go basis. That way you can try it out (or in my case) actually see if I will keep to a regular attendance schedule. I think they have a deal at the moment that if you keep you PAYG May receipts they will offset this against a full membership.

They also have off-peak membership, which might suit.

Advertisement