Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IBAN and 365online

Options
  • 14-05-2012 8:22am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

I logged in to 365online to find my IBAN, it wasn't there so I called BOI to find I have to get it on the main website. But now I can't find where I was told to look. I generally like 365online but how is it that this basic information is not available there? It's printed on every statement from BOI...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Linda

Hi bruler,

Thank you very much for your question and suggestion.

You can get your iban number through our website, www.bankofireland.com, on the right hand side of the page there will be a box with the heading useful information and in this box there will be the option for "find your iban".

Or you can click here, and that will bring you to the iban page.

Also I have passed on your suggestion regarding having the iban number accessible through 365online to that department.

Thanks
    Linda

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 bruler

Hi Linda,

thanks for the reply, got it.

I hope the suggestions are taken on board, I see no reason that this has been overlooked for so long. It is a basic piece of information regarding bank accounts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Linda

Hi bruler,

On the iban drop down Montrose branch is called "University Branch Montrose" and it does have the sort code you quoted.

I hope this helps.
    Thanks
    Linda

• Registered Users Posts: 2 misspollyanna

Hi, this link is no longer valid. Just like OP I think this basic and simple bit of information should be available on banking 365. We all don't have paper statements available at hand.... Where can I find my IBAN and BIC please??

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭Legislator

Hi, this link is no longer valid. Just like OP I think this basic and simple bit of information should be available on banking 365. We all don't have paper statements available at hand.... Where can I find my IBAN and BIC please??
    Try https://bpfigetmyiban.achta.com/FinancePlatform/
    You will need to know your NSC and account number

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Hi misspollyanna,

You can find your IBAN and BIC/Swift code here

Our Mobile Banking app now also includes an IBAN Calculator which will generate a BIC/IBAN code for an Irish bank account or validate an existing IBAN from any country. You can now see this IBAN Calculator on the front screen of our app.

Alternatively, your IBAN & BIC are found in the top right hand corner of your bank statement, or eStatement if you have registered for estatements on Bank of Ireland 365 Online.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need help with any other query.

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement