Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cricket gear in Dublin

Options
  • 14-05-2012 9:15am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭

Just wondering if anyone knows of a sports shop in town that will sell cricket gear, particularly cricket whites. Elverys sell pads bats and balls but the only clothing they do is official Ireland gear. Is there anywhere that will sell plain, non team-logoed versions of that?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,054 ✭✭✭✭neris

there used to a shop in pembroke wanderers hockey club selling hockey and cricket gear. think it was called eds. not sure if hes still there or in business any where else.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 2,646 Mod ✭✭✭✭TrueDub

Jicked wrote: »
    Just wondering if anyone knows of a sports shop in town that will sell cricket gear, particularly cricket whites. Elverys sell pads bats and balls but the only clothing they do is official Ireland gear. Is there anywhere that will sell plain, non team-logoed versions of that?

As previously mentioned, Ed Sports in Pembroke Wanderers Hockey Club will sell all sorts of kit. It's about 10 mins walk from the Dart station (Sandymount, I think), and is beside AIB Bank Centre. I'm not aware of anywhere in the city centre that sells cricket clothing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

clontarf cricket club have a shop in the club house

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,332 ✭✭✭Mr Simpson

Clontarf, or any other cricket club have stores i their clubhouses as mentioned. Or you could buy of the O'Neills or Lion Sports websites.

Advertisement