Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rolling machines in Dublin

Options
  • 14-05-2012 9:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭

Howiya lads,

My rolling machine has finally broken on me, and I can't seem to find anywhere that sells them.

I got the one I had at a head shop, but they're all gone now.

Anyone have an idea of where sells them?

Cheers!

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

confusicus wrote: »
    Howiya lads,

My rolling machine has finally broken on me, and I can't seem to find anywhere that sells them.

I got the one I had at a head shop, but they're all gone now.

Anyone have an idea of where sells them?

Cheers!

The Banana Tree in the Stephens Green centre sells all that hippery dippery stuff...there's also a half dozen places on crown alley that sell bongs etc so you could try there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭latenia

Desmond's on Talbot St

• Registered Users Posts: 4,143 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

Argos.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭SteoL

Depends on what you're rolling. Tobacco rollers can be bought in any €2 shop. For something more Ehm 'exotic' you could try Spin Dizzy in George's Arcade. Or just do it yourself ye lazy....... :)

• Registered Users Posts: 24,995 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

I don't recall the name but there's a tabacconist opposite the Mercer's Hospital with them on display in the window. I'm sure Fred Fox's and the other shop beside it at the north end of Grafton Street would have them also.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Asha at the top floor of Stephens Green SC used to sell them (not sure if that shop is even still open...).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭carlmango11

Asha at the top floor of Stephens Green SC used to sell them (not sure if that shop is even still open...).

It is, was there just last week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,587 ✭✭✭Pace2008

Seriously though, just lean to roll with your hands. It takes a day, tops.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,995 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

Pace2008 wrote: »
    Seriously though, just lean to roll
    ....and try not to fall over! :)

Advertisement