Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Instant drunk spray

• 14-05-2012 10:50am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,264 ✭✭✭✭

Ever in a situation but you didn't have the courage to follow through due to lack of confidence. Well now there is a fix that will give you instant dutch courage. One spray and you will be instantly drunk... the only downside is that it only lasts a few seconds, but at least there is no hangover!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

Saw this a while ago. Why would anyone actually want it?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭FatherLen

ether?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 800 ✭✭✭a fat guy

I'm certain I've seen this exact thread on this very board before...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,201 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

$26 a pop, wtf is the point in that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,714 ✭✭✭✭Earthhorse

A few seconds isn't enough. You'd lose confidence half way through whatever act you committed yourself to.

Would you like to go out with...him? :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 969 ✭✭✭some random drunk

Sounds interesting.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

Sounds totally pointless. Who would pay $26 to be drunk for a few seconds?:confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 800 ✭✭✭a fat guy

Sounds totally pointless. Who would pay $26 to be drunk for a few seconds?:confused:

Alcoholics?

People that hate their brain cells?

• Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭pipelaser

I've recently had an alcohol free month, its been so hard to approach the ladies, which is the hardest part, but once talking to them its OK. I can see a benefit if it lasts a few seconds. Bring it on!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭opinion guy

I wish they would just hurry up and invent synthehol already :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,964 ✭✭✭Sitec

If they just made a cure for a hangover I'd be happy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,264 ✭✭✭✭jester77

Sitec wrote: »
    If they just made a cure for a hangover I'd be happy.

Just emigrate :p

I haven't had a hangover in a long time. The beer over here has none of the chemical crap that you get in Ireland, it really makes a big difference the following day.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

a fat guy wrote: »
    Alcoholics?

People that hate their brain cells?

I don't see it.
    I'm all for cheap thrills and chemicaly altered states of shenanigans, but i aint Bill Gates. $26 for a few seconds?? No, i want it to last as least as long as it took me to earn the money to pay for it!:mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭problemchimp

Is this just clever marketing for "Poppers"?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,041 ✭✭✭Seachmall

I'd like to see some scientific research into this, my guess it's all psychological and you don't really get drunk.

And I wouldn't mind trying it out (but not for $26).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

Google: 2m2b
    ;)

Advertisement