Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Which cubicle do you use?

• 14-05-2012 10:55am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭

in a public toilet which cubicle would you use for number 2

1) The one which is spotless clean but smells like s*it
    2) The one with the pissy seat?
    3) The one with the toilet seat and lid down?
    4) The immaculately clean one with no toilet roll?

etc

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

the urinal!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭FatherLen

i usually go for the cleanest. and its a cubicle not a sealed room. if one cubicle smells of shite, the whole bathroom does.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 683 ✭✭✭General Relativity

I don't number 2 anywhere but my own jacks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,653 ✭✭✭Ghandee

Hold it in until I get home. **

No poo like a home poo IMO.

Nb, this may involve having stinky fingers for the remainder of the day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,037 ✭✭✭Nothingbetter2d

triple-M wrote: »

step 1 look at all cubicles.

step 2 take bog roll from a one and use imaculate toilet

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 800 ✭✭✭a fat guy

I thought that it'd be pretty obvious that this was the best choice.

Failing that, clean the pissy one and use it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,633 ✭✭✭Feeona

OP's survey would then be reduced to three options :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,846 ✭✭✭Fromthetrees

etc

I just wear a nappy, whats your buzz about going in a 'cubicle', people just get weirder and weirder these days. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭CruelCoin

etc

Number 1, but i will deviate to number 4 and bring some roll from #1 if it means not being in the cubicle t the end of the row.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 433 ✭✭Rocky_Dennis

I will always try get toilet paper from another cubicle and bring it to the clean one and I will always put toilet paper all around the toilet seat before I sit on it, you wouldn't know what kind of knacker arses have sat there before you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Trap 1 all the way :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,159 ✭✭✭frag420

I don't number 2 anywhere but my own jocks.

FYP:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Even then I will line the seat with paper, and some more in the bowl to prevent splash back.

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

I don't number 2 anywhere but my own jacks.
    I prefer my own toilets too.

etc

Without fail I will always go to the toilet thats furthest from the door, in my experience most won't walk that far in, so it's probably the cleanest. Also, my pee won't come out if someone is in a toilet next to me. I just can't go with someone in such close proximity to me. Especially if the 'lady' decides to stop in for more than a one :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Furthest from the door; not beside a cubicle containing some putrid c+nt and with the best wireless signal.

irish-stew wrote: »
    Even then I will line the seat with paper, and some more in the bowl to prevent splash back.

:D

with a name like irish-stew im sure you've had your fair share of splash back ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭tiny_penguin

Abi wrote: »

Without fail I will always go to the toilet thats furthest from the door, in my experience most won't walk that far in, so it's probably the cleanest. Also, my pee won't come out if someone is in a toilet next to me. I just can't go with someone in such close proximity to me. Especially if the 'lady' decides to stop in for more than a one :(

I read a study that the one least used is the first one when you go into the toilet. Most people assume that it is the one most used and avoid it. The very last one is most used because of the presumption made by Abi above.

I'll use any that looks clean, taking loo roll from a less clean one if needs be - though if the toilet seat is down i avoid it as I don't want to know what is under there.

Ghandee wrote: »
    Hold it in until I get home. **

No poo like a home poo IMO.

When you gotta go tho folks you gotta go! I must have knees of steel from hovering above toilets when I used to drink the cider, eventually I had to give it up, had me stomach and bowels in bits :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭Felexicon

Second last cubicle every time. Not sure why but it doesn't matter what state its in I'll still use it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭JohnMarston

etc

If its an emergency, your parameters get less strict, namely:

1) The one with toilet paper

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,678 ✭✭✭I Heart Internet

I find that a major problem in workplace toilets (mens anyway) is the level of turd irresponsibility. I don't know how many days I've gone into a cubicle (one of two) and found a massive floater or jammed turd (unflushible). Or, worse still, a massive dump with toilet roll still in the bowl. This indicates to me that the last person didn't even flush!!!! WTF

The problem is, once you go into a cubicle and lock it behind you......that problem now becomes YOUR problem. If you're seen leaving the cubicle, you're the one that's left it behind.

People - please check after each and everyflush that your massive crime against nature has been flushed completely away. Don't leave it for the next guy!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

whatever one is free, i dont want gravy legs

whatever one is free, i dont want gravy legs
    The thought of this made me throw up in my mouth:(

I read a study that the one least used is the first one when you go into the toilet. Most people assume that it is the one most used and avoid it. The very last one is most used because of the presumption made by Abi above.
    I don't just assume it will be the cleanest though, there's always make sure there's nothing untoward in the toilet first.

@Falz - stay away from the cider :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Why would you want to know this? How is knowing this informing going to enrich your life??

Why would you want to know this? How is knowing this informing going to enrich your life??
    How is asking this question going to enrich your life.

Contradict yourself much?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭saa

The one with the smallest pile of diarrhea in it.

I've stopped asking this question a long time ago. Fcuk knows how some peoples minds work :pac:

@Falz - stay away from the cider :p

Been off it years! Me arse couldn't take the trauma of it all :(

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

The immaculately clean one with no toilet roll - after I have temp' gone into another one and took some roll from that one - then re-entered the immaculately clean again!

Easy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,410 ✭✭✭bbam

Have to say public toilets in this country are just awful. With my job I travel round quite a bit and have to find public toilets, filing stations usually.
    Now I'm no neat freak but mother of god a serious amount of man have no idea how to have a dump or piss. There is absolutely no regard for flushing turds or sloppy joes away. As for those who just have a slash in a cubicle, it's just so they can piss on everything in sight and then walk away.
    Really lads. Cop on and have some decency when your using public facilities.
    I feel bad enough using the toilets, imagine the poor sap that has to clean them.

bbam wrote: »
    Have to say public toilets in this country are just awful. With my job I travel round quite a bit and have to find public toilets, filing stations usually.
    Now I'm no neat freak but mother of god a serious amount of man have no idea how to have a dump or piss. There is absolutely no regard for flushing turds or sloppy joes away. As for those who just have a slash in a cubicle, it's just so they can piss on everything in sight and then walk away.
    Really lads. Cop on and have some decency when your using public facilities.
    I feel bad enough using the toilets, imagine the poor sap that has to clean them.

having worked in a pub or 7 over the years.. women's toilets are just as bad.

some women seem to think flushing knickers or tights down the toilet to be a normal thing to do. it clogs up the toilet and causes overflow.

• Site Banned Posts: 612 ✭✭✭Lionel Messy

I use the cubicle that has a good amount of tissue at the ready, especially after i've had a lamb shank.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,390 ✭✭✭IM0

I would say I take a **** in the sink but some sick fcuker will get ideas so I wont

Advertisement