Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Season 2 Episode 7 - *Have Not Read The Books* (Spoilers)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,313 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Block (8 wrote: »
    the shock from the kings slayer at the sight of woman knight was just so funny.

I was thinking how come Robb didn't react last week when Cat turned up with her. I'm sure I woulda been like "Woah, who the f is that?!?"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭grizzly

Rabidlamb wrote: »
    I reckon I'll save them all up on my Sky Box & watch them back to back round the start of June, must stay out of threads so.

Bet you break next week :p I've been trying to do this since the start.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

great to see Jaime back to his wisecracking sardonic self, some of his lines were brilliant. The Lannisters are the stars of this season, I really want to know what happens between Tywin and Arya but dont want to ruin it for myself. That scene between them was the best part of the season so far, its not the fantasy or violence that makes this show, its the interplay between the characters, brilliant scene. that brief moment when she was staring at his neck holding a knife and contemplating doing something brave or stupid, great stuff.

I wonder will HBO bump the episode numbers up next season, even 13 would give the producers a little more legroom to beef out some characters and sequences.

oh and how much of a badass does Charles Dance look in his armour, the production design on this show is stunningly good, puts some movies to shame.

game-of-thrones-tyvin-lannister-red-shoulder-cloak.jpg

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,202 ✭✭✭Rabidlamb

Imagine Charles Dance reading the script & realising that 90% of his scenes were going to be with 10 year old girl . . . . . then realising that it was the most intense well written dialogue in the whole piece.

Further to this I have just learned from another forum that none of the dialogue between Tywin Lannister & Ayra exists in the book, it's completely original to the series.
    Well done the scriptwriters.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,202 ✭✭✭Rabidlamb

krudler wrote: »
    oh and how much of a badass does Charles Dance look in his armour, the production design on this show is stunningly good, puts some movies to shame.

Probably why they can only afford 10 episodes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,174 ✭✭✭screamer

I think John Snow has always sought one thing- somewhere he fits in, it wasn't Winterfell, it wasn't the wall, and I think he will go with the wildlings, key to this is who his mother is- I have no idea, but I think it's a well kept secret. In fact, I can see old John leading an army of his own from the North, eventually.

Sansa has nothing to worry about with Joffrey and kids, I somehow don't think he's interested in girls. The dog seems to have a love for Sansa, out of what, I am not sure, but I think he would give his life for her, and he may well yet.

After seeing what Theon has done in the last few episodes, I hate him more than any other character, so I am hoping, winter comes and freezes him to death, little ungrateful sh!t.

And to Qarth, I believe that the doxis guy has the wealth and power now, the skinny dudes are his enforcers, and he wants Danaerys to be his queen and her Dragons to protect the city, but I also think he has his eye on the iron throne too.

Tywin already knows who Arya is, I believe, he figured it out a long time ago, last night he offered her food, why? because he believes that someone is trying to kill him, so she was the tester, he didn't care about feeding her as much as he cared about himself. He is also ruthless, and I think that he'd not miss a step and kill her if he believed that she was a threat of any kind.......... maybe I'm wrong here. She still has one name to give the soldiers, I wonder if it will be Tywin.....

3 episodes to go, I'll have withdrawl symptoms...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 770 ✭✭✭viztopia

Possible spoiler _ don't want to.spoil it on anyone but I.looked at the preview.on.YouTube for.next week and it mentioned that Rob gets betrayed. Who could betray him? His mother killing the king slayer or possibly the woman medic, can't think of her name.

screamer wrote: »
    Sansa has nothing to worry about with Joffrey and kids, I somehow don't think he's interested in girls.

I'm worried for Sansa because of this. Joffrey's a sadist and clearly he enjoys seeing pain inflicted, this may lead to Joffrey beating Sansa to get aroused. However as he seemingly has no interest in women, or men for that matter, as anything other than something else to torture, he could get frustrated with Sansa as if it's her fault he can't get aroused leading to him beating her. Either way Sansa gets beat.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

Further to this I have just learned from another forum that none of the dialogue between Tywin Lannister & Ayra exists in the book, it's completely original to the series.
    Well done the scriptwriters.

I didn't realise this was happening at all. I haven't read any of the books but I thought the series was following it VERY closely. Wonder what else has/is/will change in the future and how much deviation from the books we could end up with. Not sure if it's a good thing or a bad thing either.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,294 ✭✭✭✭Penn

CastorTroy wrote: »
    I'm worried for Sansa because of this. Joffrey's a sadist and clearly he enjoys seeing pain inflicted, this may lead to Joffrey beating Sansa to get aroused. However as he seemingly has no interest in women, or men for that matter, as anything other than something else to torture, he could get frustrated with Sansa as if it's her fault he can't get aroused leading to him beating her. Either way Sansa gets beat.

I think he can't beat Sansa because then Rob might kill Jamie. It might have been Tyrion who stopped him from hurting Sansa earlier this season. That's why he starting beating the prostitutes instead (to get back at Tyrion as well)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

Going by that scene this episode and last season With Robert and the queen talking about their marraige, both I believe weren't in the books and both were the best scenes in each season imo. I'm happy with them deviating from the books if this is the kind things they write.

I simply love this show, old really miss it when it finishes up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,269 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

T-b0n3 wrote: »
    I didn't realise this was happening at all. I haven't read any of the books but I thought the series was following it VERY closely. Wonder what else has/is/will change in the future and how much deviation from the books we could end up with. Not sure if it's a good thing or a bad thing either.
    Season 1 followed the books extremely faithfully and any changes were quite minor.

Season 2 is playing a lot looser with the original text. Some of it for the better, some of it for worse and some of it, we just don't know about because we haven't seen how it's going to finish out some of the plot-lines it's changing yet.

It's hugely adding to my enjoyment of the show actually. Arya and Tywin's scenes together have been immense this season and it's nice to have a few mysteries happening for us readers too!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

screamer wrote: »
    I think John Snow has always sought one thing- somewhere he fits in, it wasn't Winterfell, it wasn't the wall, and I think he will go with the wildlings, key to this is who his mother is- I have no idea, but I think it's a well kept secret. In fact, I can see old John leading an army of his own from the North, eventually.

Sansa has nothing to worry about with Joffrey and kids, I somehow don't think he's interested in girls. The dog seems to have a love for Sansa, out of what, I am not sure, but I think he would give his life for her, and he may well yet.

After seeing what Theon has done in the last few episodes, I hate him more than any other character, so I am hoping, winter comes and freezes him to death, little ungrateful sh!t.

And to Qarth, I believe that the doxis guy has the wealth and power now, the skinny dudes are his enforcers, and he wants Danaerys to be his queen and her Dragons to protect the city, but I also think he has his eye on the iron throne too.

Tywin already knows who Arya is, I believe, he figured it out a long time ago, last night he offered her food, why? because he believes that someone is trying to kill him, so she was the tester, he didn't care about feeding her as much as he cared about himself. He is also ruthless, and I think that he'd not miss a step and kill her if he believed that she was a threat of any kind.......... maybe I'm wrong here. She still has one name to give the soldiers, I wonder if it will be Tywin.....

3 episodes to go, I'll have withdrawl symptoms...

someone ruined where the whole Sansa/Joffrey thing goes for me :mad: will be interesting to see how it plays out though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭MikeCork2009

Looking at where things are/going, Xaro Xhaon Daxos seems to be in the best position for the Iron Throne at the moment. What have the Lannister's got....lots of wealth - Xaro has that. What has Stannis got....a magic woman - Xaro has a warlock. And now Xaro also has dragons :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭podgemonster

Penn wrote: »
    I think he can't beat Sansa because then Rob might kill Jamie. It might have been Tyrion who stopped him from hurting Sansa earlier this season. That's why he starting beating the prostitutes instead (to get back at Tyrion as well)

True combined with the fact that he's deeply disturbed.The scene in which we see in the series of Sansa beaten and torn in front of the court is a softer version of what actually happens due to the fact that Sansa is played by a child actor. In the book she is stripped naked and beaten bloddy. Ser Dontos (the fool Sansa saved in epsiode 1) places a watermelon on a pike and beats her with that thinking it would humour the King while softening the actually beating Sansa was getting from the Kingsguard, it doesnt and Joffery continues with the punishment until his uncle arrives. The scene with prostitutes re-affirms his sick mind i guess (plus BOOBS!!).

There have been alot of story changes so far (Ayra, Dany and Jon mostly). They have skipped over some important characters as well like Reek, a prisioner of Winterfell who encourages and aids Theon to slay Bran and Rickon, only in the book their heads dipped in tar and displayed on spears with their bodies lying naked on the ground.

The Tywin Aryra scenes are completely new but they are the top scene in every episode, Dany story has been altered for the better, Jons for the worse i feel. It was nice seeing some unexpected things though.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

the foreign tart will be the death of robb stark i feel

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,174 ✭✭✭screamer

Ah podgemonster, cheers for ruining the plot there, this thread is FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVEN'T READ THE BOOKS....... go and post this on the other thread where you have all read the books and know what is coming......... I really hate spoilers, that's why I've not read the books, or any of the spoiler threads..... I just post what I "think" will happen, I have no idea really, it's just my thinking.... loving GOT this year, took a while to get going, but now, I'm stuck in it every Monday night.

As for Doxis, I think Danaerys will be his downfall yet, she is no man's woman, and is ambitious, I think he'll live to rue the day he opened the city's gates to her.

aids Theon to slay Bran and Rickon, only in the book their heads are displayed on spears with their bodies lying naked on the ground.

Ah man, come on, major spoiler!!!! :mad:

:confused: it's already happened.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

aids Theon to slay Bran and Rickon, only in the book their heads are displayed on spears with their bodies lying naked on the ground.
    In the book the heads had been skinned, no spoiler.

You don't read about it happening, just that it happened and now their skinned heads sit atop spikes on top of the gate to the castle.

Pretty much the way you saw it in the show is the way you would read it in the book, just the way the bodies were covered/killed/deemed unidentifiable is different. Maybe they thought to beheaded kids was a bit much so they burned them alive instead. :/

The theories here in the thread are pretty much the same ones I had reading the book.

EDIT: My mistake, checked it again and they were actually skinned and beheaded. Doesn't change much.

• Advertisement

:confused: it's already happened.
    In the book the heads were covered in tar, no spoiler.

You don't read about it happening, just that it happened and now their tarred heads sit atop spikes on top of the gate to the castle.

Thanks for clearing that up MitchKoobski. podgemonster, you should have stated in your post that the heads were covered in tar so you didn't know who they were, like the burned corpses in the tv show. Phew!! Thought you'd ruined a plotline there.

Thanks for clearing that up MitchKoobski. podgemonster, you should have stated in your post that the heads were covered in tar so you didn't know who they were, like the burned corpses in the tv show. Phew!! Thought you'd ruined a plotline there.

My apoligies if I have angered ye. I've edited my post lest i be forced to take the black. I guess in a roundaboutway what I was trying to say that when it comes to Theon he's not essentially a bad guy (like Vicereys or Joff) but the decisions hes made and the characters around him (mostly those omitted from the series) lead him down a path of darkness, as Rodrik says "You are truely lost Theon Greyjoy"

When you think about it, he had to choose between his family and his best friend, a choice I'd hope never to make.

Let me get this straight - not great on names but was bran and his brother actually killed in this episode?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭Johnny Bitte

Seriously lads, anyone who has read the books just shouldnt be posting in here, period.
    It leads to spoilers accidently being dropped and this was a main issue against the creation of a single GOT forum.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,982 ✭✭✭Degag

Not sure where i see the Sansa love from the Hound myself. He was affectionate when he rescued her but i couldn't detect it in last nights episode. I've deleted it now so can't go back and watch the scene. Also if he's looking out for her, why did he tell Cersei that "she'd become a woman?" Surely he'd have kept it a secret?

viztopia wrote: »
    Let me get this straight - not great on names but was bran and his brother actually killed in this episode?

Well we saw two burnt bodies. A lot of people in here (inc me) were guessing that it was just the orphan boys sent to help the farmer out. But now we have people who have read the books in here talking about stuff and they clearly know what happened, be it Brann and Rickon or not.

So I really think they should get back in their thread if they are going to give away things, even if its by mistake!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 36,711 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

Another week, another thread tarnished by loose lips, intentional or otherwise. At this rate I'm nearly best staying the hell away from these threads because once again any Game of Thrones episode discussion is being hampered by excessive spoilers from those who have read the books.

Degag wrote: »
    Not sure where i see the Sansa love from the Hound myself. He was affectionate when he rescued her but i couldn't detect it in last nights episode. I've deleted it now so can't go back and watch the scene. Also if he's looking out for her, why did he tell Cersei that "she'd become a woman?" Surely he'd have kept it a secret?

Even though he has a slight soft spot for Sansa(it's what I'll call it) he is still a very loyal man to the crown. You can see that how he took a knee to Robert during his fight with the mountain season one so that is why I'd imagine he told the queen.

There was also a hint of his soft spot in season one when Sansa was shown Ned Starks head and she was planning to push him off the hound stopped her but there was a look of caring or something on his face.

Don't want to be spoiling this on anyone, just some of the earlier posts have me confused!

Don't want to be spoiling this on anyone, just some of the earlier posts have me confused!

In the context of the TVs show yes the two brothers have been killed while most of us haven't believed it was them and it was the two orphan boys mentioned. A post above has confused the issue but for the moment yes we are to believe they have been killed.

• Advertisement

We don't know. The people of Winterfell were defo lead to believe that the burnt corpses hanging were that of Rickon and Brann. But we don't know (well us non-book reading folk) It could be the orphan kids like some of us are guessing, or it could infact be the Stark boys.

Guess we will have to wait till next week to find out!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,537 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

@podgemonster (and anyone else who has read the books) - this thread is ONLY for people who have not read the books (the clue is in the thread title). Don't post in these threads again. From next week onwards, there will be consequences for book readers posting in these threads (I think a 2 week ban will be a good starting point).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

ricero wrote: »
    the foreign tart will be the death of robb stark i feel

Seems that way alright, might have a few bastards of his own
    I'm useless with names, I just call her the nurse
    From her first appearance it seems clear she would get a bigger role

I don't have a map in front of me but I'm thinking if Robb breaks his marriage engagement then that old Lord Frey would block the bridge

The whole army could be trapped!

I'm thinking this might be something for next season

I'm also thinking Jon Snow is going to defect
    And sure he should tbh.
    Nobody respects him, he's no more then a bastard according to the others and who wouldn't want to live free and not bound to lords and ladies who only get their power due to their blood and family

mikemac1 wrote: »
    I'm also thinking Jon Snow is going to defect
    And sure he should tbh.
    Nobody respects him, he's no more then a bastard according to the others and who wouldn't want to live free and not bound to lords and ladies who only get their power due to their blood and family

Yea, I can see this aswell. Would be interesting if he then heads south with the wildlings and the King North of The Wall i.e. he would have to fight against the Night's Watch and then what happens when they come to Winterfell and he runs into Robb!!

• Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭plastic glass

so another week and another spoiler by a book reader. really why post in here. what satisfaction does it give people to reveal things? To be honest its my own fault. I really should have learned the other week. Also I think Godge with his 'how come you re all so sure' kinda gave it away too, or maybe i'm just reading into things too much.

anyways, really enjoyed that epsiode. dont feel much love here for cat stark. think she is a great character. how crazy is she gonna be if indeed it is her two sons who were burnt. Her not accepting Jon snow was brought up again and always thought that was a really interesting part to her
    Always hated theoin, even when he was a stark. Would love jon snow to come back and put a great big sword between his eyes

Degag wrote: »

I was worried people would start thinking that! That bit was handled poorly. It was one of Sansa's servants that ratted her out, not Sandor. IDK why they had to shove him into that scene at all.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 36,711 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

anyways, really enjoyed that epsiode. dont feel much love here for cat stark. think she is a great character. how crazy is she gonna be if indeed it is her two sons who were burnt. Her not accepting Jon snow was brought up again and always thought that was a really interesting part to her
    Always hated theoin, even when he was a stark. Would love jon snow to come back and put a great big sword between his eyes

Well I can't speak for anyone else, but for the largest part of series 2 I've forgotten about Cat Stark to be honest; to be fair, she has been sidelined in recent episodes, making way for other / new characters and their own arcs & threads. It looks like she might come into prominence again in the remaining 3 episodes (erp, nearly over) as some cracks appear in the Stark camp.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭golfball37

Penn wrote: »
    I doubt it. If Theon knowingly used the orphan boys and then it was found out that Bran and the other kid were still alive, it'd ruin his already shaky reputation. I don't think he'd chance that. I'd say he was just simply tricked.

Agree with that, he looked more than a tad upset when the realisation hit him that this was his 2 almost half brothers hanging there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭Spacedog

Mr E wrote: »
    @podgemonster (and anyone else who has read the books) - this thread is ONLY for people who have not read the books (the clue is in the thread title). Don't post in these threads again. From next week onwards, there will be consequences for book readers posting in these threads (I think a 2 week ban will be a good starting point).

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell looks like we got ourselves a readea!

• Advertisement

golfball37 wrote: »
    Agree with that, he looked more than a tad upset when the realisation hit him that this was his 2 almost half brothers hanging there.
    But at the same time if he did use the orphan boys then if anyone says it's not really Bran and his brother, then Theon will interrogate them to find out where they are. So it may flush them out or lead to their capture.
    Besides I doubt his reputation to the people is really a factor now since he's now a child killer. The only reputation he's really worried about is to his men and they're in on this scheme.

Another reason I don't believe it's them is because that'd mean they got rid of 4 characters(6 including the direwolves) without showing it. :) The majority of those characters are well liked, I believe. Of course, if it is true and he killed all those characters, then he's really competing with Joffrey for most hateful character.

Only got to see it last night, get the feeling its being rushed and would love to see it fleshed out a little more. The throat slitting in Qarth was a perfect episode closing scene rather than the sight of the burnt bodies imo. I was just confused completely and had yet to take in the whole shock of what just happened in Qarth.

The scenes with Charles Dance and Aryia are top class, there's a mutual respect between them you can feel as a viewer, I never copped at all that he might know who she is tbh.

Great show, too many things going on however for 10 episodes and certainly not for 50min episodes, if they were an hour we'd get to see more. No Stannis this week, although they did say he was in the post at Kings Landing ! Can't wait to see where its all going to end up..

The Jon Snow arc is gonna turn out as mentioned here I reckon too. He will join up with the Wildlings in some way, he'll meet Mance Raider who will be able to tell him who his mother is and that'll swing it for him. That and a few goes on Ygritte of course :)

CastorTroy wrote: »
    But at the same time if he did use the orphan boys then if anyone says it's not really Bran and his brother, then Theon will interrogate them to find out where they are. So it may flush them out or lead to their capture.
    Besides I doubt his reputation to the people is really a factor now since he's now a child killer. The only reputation he's really worried about is to his men and they're in on this scheme.

Another reason I don't believe it's them is because that'd mean they got rid of 4 characters(6 including the direwolves) without showing it. :) The majority of those characters are well liked, I believe. Of course, if it is true and he killed all those characters, then he's really competing with Joffrey for most hateful character.

I don't believe its them but I believe Theon thinks its them. His men may have slain and tortured the 2 orphans without telling him who they really killed.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,388 ✭✭✭Cina

Daenerys in the show reminds me of Michael in Lost in a strange way.

Every time Michael got angry I expected him to go "WHERE'S MAH BOY JACK?",

Every time Daenerys gets angry I expect her to go "I AM DAENERYS STORMBORN, WHERE's MAH DRAGONS QARTH?"

Or Russell Crowe in Gladiator. "I AM DAENERYS STORMBORN, MOTHER OF DRAGONS, HEIR TO THE IRON THRONE, AND AH WILL HAVE MA DRAGONS BACK!"

Great now you have me thinking of Dany as Lori and the dragons as Carl from Walking Dead.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,269 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

Seriously lads, anyone who has read the books just shouldnt be posting in here, period.
    It leads to spoilers accidently being dropped and this was a main issue against the creation of a single GOT forum.
    I'd have thought that having a few of us here who are careful not to give spoilers but who can answer questions about back-story, clear up confusion etc should save people from stumbling across things they don't want to know about were they to google for answers to their questions is a good thing.

So far, the only real spoilers I've seen in this forum were from one prick claiming to be "predicting" when they'd clearly read the books.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

Big fan of soundtracks and I just love the music they use in the end scene with Theon in Winterfell and as they fade to the credits

Just perfect, the music makes the scene

• Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭plastic glass

Sleepy wrote: »
    I'd have thought that having a few of us here who are careful not to give spoilers but who can answer questions about back-story, clear up confusion etc should save people from stumbling across things they don't want to know about were they to google for answers to their questions is a good thing.

So far, the only real spoilers I've seen in this forum were from one prick claiming to be "predicting" when hathey'd clearly read the books.

I have no problem at all with readers posting in this thread personally but I just really think that some, not all really need to watch what they write. I find myself skimming over the pages in this thread and if I see anyone writing about what they think will happen I now choose not to read just in case. Also some readers have given clues without even thinking they are, stuff like-O wait until you see what happens X etc.

Actually non readers have given quasi spoliers too where they have said'o somebody spolied it for me when they told me what happened between x and y for example. I would rather go watch this show not having a clue what is going to happen as half the enjoyment is anything can and does happen.

to be fair Sleepy you are a very good poster and certainly respect those who have not read the books

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭Dubhlinner

The Qarth ending was weird.

Was it suggesting the rich man just wants the dragons for the future and used the warlock to imprison them because his bid to marry Dani failed?

Also that warlock is a lot more powerful than he previously led dani to believe. Can't really see how Mormont and Dani could retake them now.

Wonder will Cersei now do something to Shae. By threatening the other servant/whore its bound to draw some attention to her.

Bit pissed off there was no more elaboration on Tyrion taking over the wildfire production. Wonder will the ships attack kings landing in the next episode or in this series at all?

Also there was no update on the Irish actor's(rats lol) bastard taking back of winterfell.

Theon did look surprised not sure what that was meant to mean. Either shock at himself for realising what he'd done or did his men tell him they'd captured the kids but theon didn't intend for them to be killed. I don't think it was them though so really can't understand what the point was if theon didn't know the truth

• Registered Users Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭KerranJast

Dubhlinner wrote: »
    Also there was no update on the Irish actor's(rats lol) bastard taking back of winterfell.
    Theon said himself to the Maester that Yara would be there before Robb could return to Winterfell from the Riverlands. He was assuming Robb would personally return.
    He doesn't know Rats :D has sent a closer force to retake Winterfell. It's a race at this stage.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭stesaurus

Mr E wrote: »

father-dougal-presses-the-button.gif

• Advertisement
Advertisement