Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bulking Fitness Log

Options
  • 14-05-2012 12:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I'm pretty bad at keeping an eye or even writing down what I'm lifting and what I'm eating so I thought this would be a good start.

I'm 23 and looking to bulk for the off season of rugby and just to build some muscle and obviously cut after.

Height: 6ft
    Weight: 82.5kg-83kg
    Goal: 90kg

At the moment I'm trying to get a consistent 5 meals in a day. I've a very fast metabolism so I do find it difficult enough to put on weight. I've recently been hitting the gym hard and eating a lot so I've seen 83.7kg on the scales. My goal weight is 90kg. I'm working full time now too but I get about 4-5 sessions a week in the gym. I'd love some advice off people along the way. Every little helps. I was out last night so I didn't get to pre make my lunch, but this is a once off... I hope! Hopefully with this I will be more consistent.

I'm doing my back and abs today in the gym so I'll let you know how that goes!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭shligo.bulker

You gotta keep your workouts and meals consistant. Aim for a minimum 1.5g protein and 2.5g carbs per pound of bodyweight and a guy your size probably needs around 4000 calories to grow. Combine this with a routine consisting of heavy compound lifts and you should grow like crazy

Advertisement