Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anthrax - The Academy, Nov 16 2012

Options
  • 14-05-2012 1:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭

Anthrax playing the Acadamy during their uk tour in November, with support from Sodom, tickets go on sale tomorrow morning at 9am :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭EyesClosed

Anthrax playing the Acadamy during their uk tour in November, with support from Sodom, tickets go on sale tomorrow morning at 9am :D

the button factory, or academy?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,249 ✭✭✭kbell

It's the Academy. fri 16th

And Sodom play the next night in the button factory with gospel of the horns and overoth in support.

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭Lucifer31

Great stuff! You can buy the one ticket for both events too, which is a little cheaper than buying both seperately.
    If I remember correctly, Anthrax last played here in the Ambassador, in 2005.

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭sabrewulf

Great news. But I only see combo tickets for both events together and I only wanna see Anthrax. Aren't there any separate tickets available?

• Advertisement

Yup, just got two on ticketmaster.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 307 ✭✭CodyJarrett

Advertisement