Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

X Factor USA 2012

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 607 ✭✭✭Hurricane Carter

Eyepatch wrote: »
    I don't think the American public will keep him to the end. Look how Adam Lambert was voted off because he was gay, despite his talent.

Talking of "Gay", one of the other people L.A. picked seems rather "camp" too. Wonder how far he will get.

I don't think people get voted off simply because they're gay.

There aren't many gay artists guys singing pop songs guys are going to like - most guys aren't into pop music as much as girls are and girls like to look at the guys (Union J for example, a bad example but go with) and fantasise about them.

So having an obviously gay guy, like the guy LA currently has, is going to alienate part of the experiences girls and guys have with an artist or his/her music.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

Eyepatch wrote: »
    I don't think the American public will keep him to the end. Look how Adam Lambert was voted off because he was gay, despite his talent.

Lambert was runner up, so I don't think Americans really had that much of a problem with him.

• Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭Liam90

Jillian should of made it, ahead of Paige maybe. Will she still have a chance with the wildcard, or will there not be one?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭tdv123

Live shows start Wednesday on Fox.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭hefferboi

Vino and the rap group are my favourites.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭Britney_Spears

Britney is an excellent judge! And when it comes to the live shows things will come acros less stage but people need to realise she is one of the most down to earth people despite her iconic status!
    For example lady gaga said britney is thee most genuine people she has met in the business!
    Britney is an easy target for bully's and tabloids, people need to "LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE"

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Britney is an excellent judge! And when it comes to the live shows things will come acros less stage but people need to realise she is one of the most down to earth people despite her iconic status!
    For example lady gaga said britney is thee most genuine people she has met in the business!
    Britney is an easy target for bully's and tabloids, people need to "LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE"

Lol...

• Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭Liam90

Do the live shows start on tv3 tomorrow?

How is that funny?

Lol...

How is that funny?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

How is that funny?

Gee, I don't know Britney...

LizT wrote: »
    Gee, I don't know Britney...

Like slag her all you want, her existence means nothing compared to hers!

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

Like slag her all you want, her existence means nothing compared to hers!

:confused::confused:

I don't how someone couldn't love britney she is a legend! 110 million album sold Grammy winner, 9 vma's including michelle Jackson video vanguard award!, 10 worldwide No.1's
    And most importantly an inspiration, she got through one of the hardest things a person could experience!

I don't how someone couldn't love britney she is a legend! 110 million album sold Grammy winner, 9 vma's including michelle Jackson video vanguard award!, 10 worldwide No.1's
    And most importantly an inspiration, she got through one of the hardest things a person could experience!

Chill out Britney and have a Xanex.

I Am Kong! wrote: »
    Chill out Britney and have a Xanex.

Because drug solve everything yay?

Because drug solve everything yay?

You'd know.

She's been pretty cringe worthy tonight so far. Just basically saying the same thing over & over again for each act.

Lol @ Simon putting David Corry in his place.

• Advertisement

Shes a sh1t judge. Kinda stuck up her own arse.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,799 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

one thing I noticed tonight is that chloe(?) kardashian is a ****ing awful presenter. Id say lopez is not happy about it.

Well that was a train wreck. The chemistry between the judges is terrible & all of the contestants looked very nervy & edgy.

And Britney Spears, jesus is that woman of her rocker or what.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,048 ✭✭✭Da Shins Kelly

I dunno that she's stuck up her own arse, or rather she's been told what to say all these years that she doesn't know how to think what to for herself.

Britney is queen of pop! Those kids are lucky to have her as a mentor!

Britney is queen of pop! Those kids are lucky to have her as a mentor!

She was f***king awful all night. She is without a doubt the worst judge that's ever been on any of these reality talent shows. And that's say something because Sharon Osbourne used to be one.

Yeah, there real lucky to have a drug addict as there mentor. She picked terrible songs & costumes for all her acts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,048 ✭✭✭Da Shins Kelly

I don't like to laugh at the mentally ill, but this performance pretty much sums up Britney Spears in recent years. She hasn't been right in years.

I don't like to laugh at the mentally ill, but this performance pretty much sums up Britney Spears in recent years. She hasn't been right in years.

Ah here that was 2007 when she was goin through a breakdown!! But yet still made that performance iconic!
    Look at her femme fatale tour in 2011! Mind blowing

• Advertisement

My God! Baby got back!

Edit: There's already a huge gulf in the quality of the presenters compared to the awfully wooden Steve Jones!

Advertisement