Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

X Factor USA 2012

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,520 ✭✭✭dcmm

Now that's a girl band,they look and sound gorgeous.(apart from song choice, and middle singer's booboo last note),they have potential. So LA's sniped back at Simon tch:( theyre like spoilt kids,geriatric ones. It's all about their egos:rolleyes:

Carly Rose THE VOICE .WOW!! Brilliant Emblem 3, great singers,dancers and they have the xfactor!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭tdv123

dcmm wrote: »
    Carly Rose THE VOICE .WOW!!

Clearly has the best voice in it by a good bit. But I taught the song choice & production was terrible for her.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

What's with Simon's puffy face btw? Plastic surgery gone wrong?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,274 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Best were Jennel Garcia, emblem 3, Tate Stevens, Vino and sister c I reckon

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,148 ✭✭✭PizzamanIRL

Demi getting pure wet for the young lads in Emblem 3.

Can't believe Britney gets paid millions to sit there and use a mixture of the words - amazing, entertaining, true star, interesting and i loved it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

If I had to guess I'd say the male teen, the over with the son, Paige and the rapper group are gone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,048 ✭✭✭Da Shins Kelly

Demi Lovato is a bit of an eejit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 607 ✭✭✭Hurricane Carter

Three people eliminated last night:
    David Correy
    Diamond White
    Willie Jones

Glad about the first.
    Surprised about the second and third.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

I Am Kong! wrote: »
    Three people eliminated last night:
    David Correy
    Diamond White
    Willie Jones

Glad about the first.
    Surprised about the second and third.
    Had a feeling about the 3rd but thought the likeability factor would have saved the person. Shocked by the 2nd, would love to hear the reasoning behind it.

• Advertisement

i thought they were getting rid of one act from each category? Why didn't a group go?

Surprised that
    Diamond white
    is gone, I thought it would be
    the guy that was in the big group last year

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭SunnyDub1

Since when did this thread turn into a "leave Britney alone" thread :confused:
    She's an OK singer, with a huge fan base, a successful career but lets face it she is an AWFUL judge.
    pretty sure 80% of people watching it agree, anyone to disagree is deluded imo.

Very disappointed in last night show. The stage production was waaaay to much. Could barley hear half of them sing (or is that just TV?)

Huge fan of Khloe Kardashian but her hosting skills where very poor last night. Mario Lopez wasn't to great either.

Delighted
    Willie Jones
    got eliminated - didn't like him or his voice from the start.

Very shocked that
    Diamond White
    . I really liked her and her voice. I blame that song choice, costume choice and stage production for her performance on that one.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 187 ✭✭supackofidiots

sister c were also sent home. david correy was my favourite, big big performance from him shocked to see him gone home. also shocked to see sister c booted.

some big big talents sent home. any of the acts sent home would walk the uk version by a country mile.

Haven't seen results yet, totally agree with boardsies re Britney,the 14mill dollah judge :eek:,brutal, vocabularily(heh! heh!),challenged, but obviously a sound financial investment. That what it's all about really oops!sorry it's all about the talent I forgot.
    At least Demi can speak clearly, and she does have valid points.L.A. and Simon, the money men, snipe at each other to keep their egos stroked and LARGE,,I digress;)
    Hopefully gone tonight 1.male teen country singer,inaudible behind a paper bag.
    2.The rappers,girl tho'talented,gives me the creeps.
    3.Maybe Paige,solely on performance,voice weak.
    4.Sisters,gorgeous but come across as smug,meh
    Here's to later:D

According to Britney, everyone was amazing. They don't really have much time to critique each act.

Why were judges hammering Carly Rose so much? I taught she gave a great performance. And she clearly has the best voice in this competition.

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭Britney_Spears

tdv123 wrote: »
    Why were judges hammering Carly Rose so much? I taught she gave a great performance. And she clearly has the best voice in this competition.

She is a threat to their acts!

tdv123 wrote: »

I don't like her having a big production around her, her voice does the talking. Her performance at judges houses was simply stunning, one of the best I've ever heard on any talent show.

I hate CeCe's "crying", she never actually shed any tears :rolleyes:

Wow! David Corey sure sang that really well, much nicer voice when he doesn't force it. oooh! Jason nice guy, voice not strong enough.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,478 ✭✭✭Heroditas

That Kardashian?
    Is really annoying?
    The way she talks?
    With pregnant pauses?

Britney needs to fire her make-up artist.
    She looked like she had a Dirty Sanchez.

Well, that's a surprise, David is a far better singer ,but I'd hazard a guess awkward to manage. He's carrying a heavy load under the yucky tatoo's, hard work for judges.

She is a threat to their acts!

Yeah I actually taught Britney picked a pretty clever song for Carly. Which I taught suited her well. But it was way overproduced.

LizT wrote: »
    I don't like her having a big production around her, her voice does the talking. Her performance at judges houses was simply stunning, one of the best I've ever heard on any talent show.

Yeah I agree 100% with that.

• Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭Liam90

I'm in shock :eek: Willie was my favourite and a real contender to win imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 papaone

They should fire the FOH (front of house) and the guy who is mixing sound to TV. How americans always f*** it up???? Horrible.

Liam90 wrote: »
    I'm in shock :eek: Willie was my favourite and a real contender to win imo.

:confused:Did you hear him in the sing off? Sorry but no contest,hit a lot of bum notes.....

LizT wrote: »
    er,I don't like her having a big production around h her voice does the talking. Her performance at judges houses was simply stunning, one of the best I've ever heard on any talent show.

Yeah I agree, She doesn't need the big production her voice does the talking for her.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

Man that was one majorly disappointing show! Only Janelle and Emblem 3 came out of it without sounding like terrible karaoke singers.

Britney was an absolute disaster too - she just repeated the same thing to everyone. The presenters were awful and the sound mixing drowned out everyone's vocals. Makes me appreciate the UK version even more!

Not having seen the results yet, I'd expect Sister C, the teen guy, Jason and Paige to be going, although none of them besides Janelle and Emblem 3 would be any great loss after last night's debacle.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Eyepatch

Yes, I prefer the UK version of X-Factor too! There's far too much lighting effects in the USA version. They are blinding at times - very distracting and totally unnecessary.

I thought Britney's choice was very difficult tonight. The young girl Diamond has amazing talent, but I think her youth may have been a deciding factor in getting her sent home.

Advertisement