Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

X Factor USA 2012

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

Also, is anyone else sick of CeCe "crying" but not shedding any tears?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭tdv123

LizT wrote: »
    Also, is anyone else sick of CeCe "crying" but not shedding any tears?

Yeah for about 2 months now.

Wasn't she crying last week because she couldn't afford to fly her family out to see her perform, yet this week they managed to skip past the story of how her family made it in the audience to see her?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,274 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

dcmm wrote: »
    Heard enough of Arin and Cece, in the recap to not want to hear either of them again,ever. Carly,well,it is a pleasure to see and listen to her beautiful voice, a young fresh Judy Garland genre, hopefully minus poor Judy's pitfalls and wrong management. She is out on her own, would buy her cds yesterday:P

Both of them are very weak singers in my opinion - Cece is able to belt, but actually staying on key is not one of her strong points...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 607 ✭✭✭Hurricane Carter

Another double elimination last night.

Say goodbye to
    Beatrice and Arin. Also, Cece just about survived finishing 8th in the results poll. Cary Rose Sonnenclare (love her name!) was top.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,520 ✭✭✭dcmm

Cringingly AWFUL to watch, Beatrice's immaturity and distress handled very badly,after all she's only 13. Pity the katastrophic Kardashian can't be voted off:mad: In future I'll be flicking till Carly comes on, can't bear to watch any more of this dead end crap:mad:
    Life's too short.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,148 ✭✭✭PizzamanIRL

This is a terrible show. I didnt watch it the past 2 weeks. Still hasn't changed.

There seems to be no connection with the judges and their singers.
    The presenters are still off point when it comes to who is saying what.
    I feel like saying 13 is a bit young to be on a show like this, but maybe its just Beatrice who isn't as mature as the other 2 emotionally.

Cece with her fake crying still.

The Kardashian one saying "That was unbelievably heart wrenching for me" *giggle giggle*......Yeah sure it was.

That said, I'll be back next friday to see who gets voted off :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭Sergio

Cher Lloyd performing on the show now is a new all time low. What a load of garbage!

Theme this week is No.1 singles, could be interesting but probably won't be.

There's a video on Youtube of Carly rehearsing Alicia Keys' Empire State of Mind. Not sure if it's a leaked vid or not.

Pretty bad so far tonight. Vino gave his worst performance, can see dropping down the rankings this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,799 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

that Cece performence was painful.

• Advertisement

Not Carly's best. But still really good, best of the night again.

DrumSteve wrote: »
    that Cece performence was painful.

Agree it was terrible.

tdv123 wrote: »
    Not Carly's best. But still really good, best of the night again.

Having watched all the performance over again I've changed my mind. That was her best performance. Her stage presence is so good & she really knows how to work a crowd.

I'd like to say something positive about Vino because like him but that was just terrible.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,048 ✭✭✭Da Shins Kelly

I'm becoming increasingly convinced that that country singer is going to win. He's the kind of singer Americans love. The image, the music, his whole story, all of it is the kind of thing Americans go mad for.

I'm becoming increasingly convinced that that country singer is going to win. He's the kind of singer Americans love. The image, the music, his whole story, all of it is the kind of thing Americans go mad for.

If he does win he'll be one of the worst contestants ever to win this show. He's so boring & predictable.

I don't think he will win tho. I noticed how 2 weeks ago they revealed the rankings of 1st & 2nd place & there was just 1/3 of 1% between them. Last week they didn't reveal the gap between the top 2 because I'm guessing the gap was so big it would just ruin the suspense. And think Carly will pick up a lot of Beatrice's & Arin's voters & 5H if they leave this week.

Do ye just look up the performances on YouTube? Cos it's only on tv now!

Didn't like Diamond there - just didn't work IMO

Paige is singing Rick Astley!!!

paige looks and sounds great, just turned on after junior apprentice

A very boring rendition of a great song, the girls didn't do themselves any favours with that performance.

OMG Carly Rose is sensational! Def did that Adele song justice!

• Advertisement

L.A got his wish, wrong song all the way for Carly Rose, only her gorgeous voice
    is so beautiful to listen to. She has to go all the way, Britney needs help, in all her decision making:cool:, though even she:( can't destroy Carly's natural gift.

I like Tate I have to say!!

Britneys branching out with her comments!

Yawn, boooooring Tate, nice guy pity about the act.:o

• Registered Users Posts: 36,000 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Feed your baby Marmalade

Love this song

Cece sounding like a strangled cat again....

CeCe: How very dare you voting public not vote for me:mad:, I am the greatest!! She's not a good singer, out of tune more than in tune, and I think she even frighten's Demi. Something scary about her, that fire in her eyes is a
    bubbling volcano:eek:

Jesus what a load of tripe that new Britney song is!

leahyl wrote: »
    Do ye just look up the performances on YouTube? Cos it's only on tv now!

Didn't like Diamond there - just didn't work IMO

Watch it on a stream.

That's my third seeing Carly's performance & it just gets better & better each time I watch it. The stage presence she has for a 13yr old is amazing.

Were they trying to be funny giving Paige the Rick Rolled song?

• Advertisement

Paige
    gone straight home
    Vino
    gone home in the sing off with
    Diamond
    No change between the top 2
    &
    E3
    move into 3rd.

Advertisement