Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

X Factor USA 2012

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 925 ✭✭✭say_who_now?

The age limit on this show is way too young. That 13 year old is pretty good for his age but he'd be so much better and more credible in 4 or 5 years time. It's silly.

When his voice breaks! :pac:

You're right though, I'm praying there's no dramatics like last "Astro" last year, and as much as I liked Rebecca Crow- too young.

Ohh Christ on a bike! :rolleyes:

or Christ in a wedding dress in his case! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,274 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

FFS this is ridiculous! Is America that lacking in talent???!!

I was laughing so much at Simon's lovechild comment I missed the rest of what he said! :pac:

Oh grand, an ad break, I can rewind and hear the rest of it... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭Sappa

What a wanker in the blue shirt

Well they didn't need any advice from the blueshirt did they?!

• Advertisement

Geez, come back NKOTB, all is forgiven! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Poor Vincent. He wasn't great but I felt sorry for him!

• Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭Sully34

These 3 guys will be singing Boys to Men in a couple of weeks before getting the boot anyway

I thought they were good but I fear you are correct about where they are headed Sully34....

leahyl wrote: »
    I thought they were good but I fear you are correct about where they are headed Sully34....
    They were like a posh Beastie Boys but the jig is up once Simon gets his grubby paws on them

• Advertisement

The production team are either stitching up a lot of people or using plants...

Bah, have to go out on a job so I'll miss the rest of it. I'll record it and catch it later. I'm going to miss the end act that's supposed to blow me away and have me tune in next week. But so far- what a letdown! :(

Wait untill Britney shows up some week with a shaved head and starts quoting the Bible and ****

She is GOOD!!!

She is GOOD!!!
    Yes but very unstable

The production team are either stitching up a lot of people or using plants...

I'm going to say both, and I'm also disappointed at Britney and Demi Lavato, they're not even the vacuous eye candy I thought they'd be. They were just vacuous.

Sully34 wrote: »
    She is GOOD!!!
    Yes but very unstable

Eh?!

Oh here we go, sob story time...

She is GOOD!!!

See? Knew that was coming! :pac:

Aaaaargh! :pac:

Tears, seriously?? She's crap!

• Advertisement

Eh?!
    Well they must have her medicated to the eyeballs to have her sit still for this long

How long has this audition gone on for now?

Looks like the whole trailer park has shown up

• Registered Users Posts: 86,266 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I had to lol at the start when it could only show three contestants from the UK show (Leona, 1D and Cher) as the success stories :p what happened to all the final contestants from last year's show where is the winner Melanie now?

Simon seems to think he is as young as his new judges by the way he is acting and behaving :rolleyes: he needs to be himself

• Registered Users Posts: 9,478 ✭✭✭Heroditas

Vomit inducing, nauseating schmaltz :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 45 Lorgach

I just can't stand these type of shows. Can't they find some new ideas fo tv progs

She is GOOD!!!

She was good alright, but I couldn't help thinking Rebecca Black trying to be sexy and "edgy" and not "quite" pulling it off because it just didn't "feel" like the real her.

That's a lot of inverted commas to say she was good, and while I enjoyed it, at the same time I couldn't help but feel something was very off about her and her performance as a whole. I dunno, "sweet teen just turned 18" or something, lol, can't put my finger on it! :pac:

Jesus the one on after her in the leopard print pants needs a strepsil or something. Thankfully I was able to skip through the sob story but that kind of husky voice only worked for Tina Turner imho!

I'd nearly swear she has onions stuffed down her top the way she's bawling! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭pookiesboo

I'm going to say both, and I'm also disappointed at Britney and Demi Lavato, they're not even the vacuous eye candy I thought they'd be. They were just vacuous.

They weren't brought on for eye candy purposes, both have had very public meltdowns so Simon and the producers are hoping for more of the same.

• Advertisement

pookiesboo wrote: »
    They weren't brought on for eye candy purposes, both have had very public meltdowns so Simon and the producers are hoping for more of the same.

I get what you mean pookie (well, that wasn't weird! :pac:), but I'd say Simon and the producers know well that's what the PUBLIC is hoping for if you get me?

They know it'll keep the viewers watching. Won't happen though I reckon. Both girls are now smarter than that.

Advertisement