Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

X Factor USA 2012

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭pookiesboo

I get what you mean pookie (well, that wasn't weird! :pac:), but I'd say Simon and the producers know well that's what the PUBLIC is hoping for if you get me?

They know it'll keep the viewers watching. Won't happen though I reckon. Both girls are now smarter than that.

I feel sorry for that Demi Lovato girl, 19 years of age and her management (if you could call them that) just see dollar signs, pulling her out of rehab to perform and signing her onto this show where there is so much pressure on her, she wont thank them for it in the long run

• Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭Vinta81

I really liked Britney as a judge. The 'no, no, no' montage had me lol'ing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 925 ✭✭✭say_who_now?

Anyone watching more of this tonight?

EDIT: Jesus lads it's impossible to get excited about this, I'm fairly browned off now with constant shots of Demi and Britney gawping all doe-eyed and open mouthed at every single mediocre contestant! :rolleyes:

Suppose it'll fill a gap for now before Dallas! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 86,266 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Khloe Kardashian is the favourite to be named as a co-host

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Khloe Kardashian is the favourite to be named as a co-host

:eek:

Suddenly you've peaked a renewed interest in X Factor for me Liz! :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭SunnyDub1

absolutely loving the American Xfactor this year, so much different talent and love the judges :D

Also a huge Kardashian fan so it would be a double bonus if Khloe Kardashian was the co-host :D

Glee actor Kevin McHale (Artie) the other the favourite to be named co-host with Khloe

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Glee actor Kevin McHale (Artie) the other the favourite to be named co-host with Khloe

This is actually putting me off watching the live shows!! :eek:

lockie1983 wrote: »
    This is actually putting me off watching the live shows!! :eek:

Agreed! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭talkingpj

Its such a format, putting that Donny osmond type up against the cool band. I hated the Brittany montage too it's so formatted they do it all the time with a new judge. The fans loved the Donny osmond type too which says it all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,274 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Anybody see Lou Lou making his debut on XFactor USA tonight?! Great to see him there!

leahyl wrote: »
    Anybody see Lou Lou making his debut on XFactor USA tonight?! Great to see him there!

I forgot it was on, but I'm recording it anyway :o

EDIT: Good lord the LEGS on that girl! :eek:

UGH, ok she can stop singing now, the musics stopped! :rolleyes:

PANDA!!! :D

I think I'm in lurve! :o:D

This girl is incredible! Why can't we have talent like this on XF-UK? :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭SunnyDub1

have a feeling it's going to a youngster to win it this year!

All the young (12-16 yrs) are getting a lot of attention from the judges. Usually a sign that they intend for them to go far in the show!

Also that fact that
    Britney
    has the solo singers 12-16 category :D

SunnyDub1 wrote: »

All the young (13-16 yrs) are getting a lot of attention from the judges. Usually a sign that the intend for them to go far in the show!

Also that fact that has the solo singers 12-16 category :D

Hmm, they did the same with Astro and Rachel Crow last year, American audiences are awful for shmaltz, lol, but yeah, I hadn't seen the way the categories were dividided among the judges, that's an interesting one now, I wonder will they introduce something like that for XF-UK this year then.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

I think I'm in lurve! :o:D

This girl is incredible! Why can't we have talent like this on XF-UK? :(

Prob something to do with the population of the UK vs the population of the US, TBH.

leahyl wrote: »

He had great banter with LA Reid and did well I thought

I'm kinding prefering this to the UK show this year myself

He had great banter with LA Reid and did well I thought

I'm kinding prefering this to the UK show this year myself

Same here, there are some incredible singers and when they show then they actually ARE talented, and not just pan shots and platitudes from gawpy eyed judges (well, except for britney! :pac:).

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

SunnyDub1 wrote: »

All the young (13-16 yrs) are getting a lot of attention from the judges. Usually a sign that the intend for them to go far in the show!

Also that fact that has the solo singers 12-16 category :D

Hmm, they did the same with Astro and Rachel Crow last year, American audiences are awful for shmaltz, lol, but yeah, I hadn't seen the way the categories were dividided among the judges, that's an interesting one now, I wonder will they introduce something like that for XF-UK this year then.

What way are the categories divided? Haven't read anything!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

They keep playing Westlife in the background :D

LizT wrote: »

I thought it was Lonestar isnt that their song or was it Westlife's version?

Your man doing Hallelujah was great I thought

Ouch. Disappointing!

Ouch. Disappointing!

She was better with the Adele song earlier

Such a big build up for nothing!

Haven't heard anything about judges categories myself yet, but that exit from yer one there rivalled the pink one's effort on the UK XF!! :pac:

Haven't heard anything about judges categories myself yet, but that exit from yer one there rivalled the pink one's effort on the UK XF!! :pac:

Where was Louis? Or did I miss an episode?

LizT wrote: »

I thought it was Lonestar isnt that their song or was it Westlife's version?

Your man doing Hallelujah was great I thought

Nope it was definitely Westlife's version! They played one of their songs last week too.

• Advertisement

Where was Louis? Or did I miss an episode?

I missed that episode too. I presume it will be repeated at some point though.

Advertisement