Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

X Factor USA 2012

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

Bootcamp tonight! Be interesting to see how it differs to the UK version.

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Someone needs to paint some eyebrows on britney...seriously wtf?!

Bootcamp is fun :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,478 ✭✭✭Heroditas

Jadzia Dax isn't too bad!

• Registered Users Posts: 86,266 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

LizT wrote: »
    Bootcamp tonight! Be interesting to see how it differs to the UK version.

Some serious talent on here puts the UK show to shame tbh

It must be so boring for all the contestants to sit on the stage for all the songs.

• Advertisement

Can't believe the girl with the black and red hair didn't get through, she was really good!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 925 ✭✭✭say_who_now?

Can't believe the girl with the black and red hair didn't get through, she was really good!

Just saw this now as I haven't been home to watch the show yet, I'm stunned she's gone tbh (Jessica Espinoza), deffo a girl I had marked as a strong contender! :(

Just saw this now as I haven't been home to watch the show yet, I'm stunned she's gone tbh, deffo a girl I had marked as a strong contender! :(

Sorry for ruining it on you :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 925 ✭✭✭say_who_now?

Just saw this now as I haven't been home to watch the show yet, I'm stunned she's gone tbh, deffo a girl I had marked as a strong contender! :(

Sorry for ruining it on you :pac:

As long as that Justin Bieber effort that sang "sexy and i know it" doesn't get through, I'll be fine! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,274 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

OMG guys, bowled over by the talent this year!! I love that black country singer Willie Jones - amazing voice! What is Britney on about saying he's not that good?!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,048 ✭✭✭Da Shins Kelly

leahyl wrote: »
    OMG guys, bowled over by the talent this year!! I love that black country singer Willie Jones - amazing voice! What is Britney on about saying he's not that good?!

Sure what would Britney know about good singing?

• Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭Liam90

Yeah Willie Jones is amazing my favorite to win.

Britney is crazy not to like him.

Also love Janell Garcia (rock chick) - imo her or Willie Jones are capable of winning

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

My favorite too, he has a real classic country singing voice! Could listen to him all day! Love it!

Britney just seems mad in general!

What's the story with the girl with the black stuff all down the side of her forehead?? I thought it was just make up but then I saw a clip of her at her first audition. Is it a tattoo? If it is then I want her out cos she's an idiot.

What's the story with the girl with the black stuff all down the side of her forehead?? I thought it was just make up but then I saw a clip of her at her first audition. Is it a tattoo? If it is then I want her out cos she's an idiot.

No, they asked her in her audition and I think she said it's make up.

If she gets through to the live shows, she will struggle because she's coming across as really rude.

I don't like this girl with all the makeup. So many of them add way too much ornamentation to their voices and it sounds ridiculous and like they're covering up for a mediocre voice.

That second guy singing What's Going On is awesome. One of the best singers on the show.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,276 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Sure what would Britney know about good singing?

Lots.

No, they asked her in her audition and I think she said it's make up.

If she gets through to the live shows, she will struggle because she's coming across as really rude.

They show her quiet a lot so I assume she will make the live shows

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 608 ✭✭✭unichick

Those couple of girls who are coming across as horrible won't last long even if they do get through. Who will vote for them? Ruthlessly ambitious and very unlikeable. I think Willie should still get through, though he messed up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

Just catching up on these auditions:

Didn't think your one who was bullied and sang Who You Are was that great.

Gene Simmons' daughter was average.

Willie Jones was great, but is just a repeat of last year (the shock of a black guy singing country).

Carly Rose has potential, I would say only good but then I think of her age and say she's VERY good.

The guy who sang Halleljuah was ****.

mdwexford wrote: »
    Lots.

More than likely nothing.

That second guy singing What's Going On is awesome. One of the best singers on the show.

Absolutely brilliant!! I love him!! He's a potential winner in my opinion but of course he probably won't even make it to judges houses:rolleyes:

Will.i.am to join Britney Spears as a mentor for her crop of contestants during the Judge's Home round

So much for there being bad blood between him and Cowell so

The girl with the make-up on the side of her face has a really horrible attitude.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭SunnyDub1

Can't stand the girl with the makeup on the side of her face.. what's the deal with it ?? It look hideous :eek:
    Someone needs to give her a good slap!

Hope she doesn't get to live shows!

Can't wait for live shows :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,276 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Shes damn fine though and a pretty awesome singer.

Very high maintenance for sure though.

mdwexford wrote: »
    Shes damn fine though and a pretty awesome singer.

Very high maintenance for sure though.

Thinks very highly of herself for someone who has achieved nothing.

• Advertisement

Bieber on his Twitter page, not too happy

"heard we got used for ratings according to twitter and we arent even on until tomorrow (sic)?" he wrote. "@xfactorusa could of just told us."

Advertisement