Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

X Factor USA 2012

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,048 ✭✭✭Da Shins Kelly

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Bieber on his Twitter page, not too happy

"heard we got used for ratings according to twitter and we arent even on until tomorrow (sic)?" he wrote. "@xfactorusa could of just told us."

What does that mean?

• Registered Users Posts: 86,266 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

What does that mean?

I think he is annoyed his wasnt shown alot on tv

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Why was Justin Bieber on X Factor? :confused:

Also, could HAVE Justin. Could HAVE. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

Why was Justin Bieber on X Factor? :confused:

Also, could HAVE Justin. Could HAVE. :mad:

He was probably at LA reid's judges houses.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭SunnyDub1

I don't understand that tweet ? :confused:

Tonights show is the rest of boot camp.
    Judges houses tomorrow nights show, he's with LA Reid.

• Advertisement

SunnyDub1 wrote: »
    I don't understand that tweet ? :confused:

Tonights show is the rest of boot camp.
    Judges houses tomorrow nights show, he's with LA Reid.

http://www.digitalspy.ie/ustv/s141/the-x-factor-us/news/a429838/justin-bieber-x-factor-usa-used-me-for-ratings.html

Justin Bieber has claimed that he was "used" for ratings by The X Factor USA.
    Bieber signed up to help LA Reid choose his favourite contestants in the Over 25s category at the Judges' Houses stage of the competition.
    However, last night's (October 10) episode focused on Demi Lovato's Young Adults and Simon Cowell's Groups, meaning that Bieber's time with Reid did not feature heavily.

On hearing the news, Bieber complained about the decision on his Twitter page.

http://www.digitalspy.ie/ustv/s141/the-x-factor-us/news/a429838/justin-bieber-x-factor-usa-used-me-for-ratings.html

Justin Bieber has claimed that he was "used" for ratings by The X Factor USA.
    Bieber signed up to help LA Reid choose his favorite contestants in the Over 25s category at the Judges' Houses stage of the competition.
    However, last night's (October 10) episode focused on Demi Lovato's Young Adults and Simon Cowell's Groups, meaning that Bieber's time with Reid did not feature heavily.
    On hearing the news, Bieber complained about the decision on his Twitter page.

Basically giving out because he wasn't been shown enough on last nights show:rolleyes: Typical moaning teenager :P I'm sure he will get enough air time on tomorrow nights show!

SunnyDub1 wrote: »
    Basically giving out because he wasn't been shown enough on last nights show:rolleyes: Typical moaning teenager :P I'm sure he will get enough air time on tomorrow nights show!

Bieberfever mania has gone way way down

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,048 ✭✭✭Da Shins Kelly

Bieberfever mania has gone way way down

I hope so. I actually watched an interview with Anton Newcombe (singer and songwriter for the band The Brian Jonestown Massacre, great band) and he passed the comment that the way in which Bieber, an 18 year old, is marketed to pre-teens is almost like paedophilia. I thought it was a funny observation. :D

Surely his target audience is getting a bit old for that kind of music at this stage?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,274 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Anyone watching? I don't understand why they make groups with people who auditioned as solo artists! If I auditioned as a solo artist I sure as he'll wouldn't want to be put into a group!

• Advertisement

leahyl wrote: »
    Anyone watching? I don't understand why they make groups with people who auditioned as solo artists! If I auditioned as a solo artist I sure as he'll wouldn't want to be put into a group!

I'd prefer to get through in a group than not get through at all though! And to be fair, it worked for one direction.

What's wrong with LA?! There is some great talent in the overs! Vino Alan for example! Amazing!

What an absolute asshole LA Reid is!

Britney needs a new hairdresser and make up artist.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭Alicat

LizT wrote: »
    Britney needs a new hairdresser and make up artist.

She looked so strange! She had really heavy dark eye makeup and no eyebrows.

CeCe is so annoying and fake.

• Registered Users Posts: 854 ✭✭✭foxyladyxx

I think she is over the top

• Closed Accounts Posts: 607 ✭✭✭Hurricane Carter

That guy with all the tatts in LA's group is an awful muppet. Constantly banging on about being adopted. There's worse that could happen, at least a loving family took him in and he didn't grow up on the streets/in an orphange. Gimp.

LA obviously thinks he's above the over's category.

That girl Cece is another toolbox. Having that ridiculous print works as a one off, not keeping it on for weeks.

Demi Lovato seems really nice, likeable.

This Jillian one thinks she has an advantage I'd say cos she was bullied like Demi *rolls eyes

LizT wrote: »
    CeCe is so annoying and fake.

'I'm tired of holding it together'.

You're at the f*cking judges house on X Factor! Imagine if she was touring!

• Advertisement

This guy is kinda cool :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

Don't like this bloke, first time I've seen him and already I'm incredibly irritated.

Don't like this bloke, first time I've seen him and already I'm incredibly irritated.

Lol dIfferIng opinions so :-P

This guy is kinda cool :-)

Yeah I thought that guy was fun! He was actually entertaining and enjoying himself. Good to see for a change in that situation.

WTF is she wearing?

Rihanna wannabe

And very average - boring I thought actually

I liked her first audition but she's starting to annoy me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

Hate the way a Rihanna song always accompanies your one. :rolleyes:

Jeez it's like 5 duracell bunnies!!

• Advertisement

One direction all auditioned as solo artists and where put together in a group by Simon.look how successful they have become.
    I'd say that's why they think it's a good idea putting groups together!

The guy Nick that was in Demi's group was shockingly bad - he wasn't even singing :eek: how he even manged to get that far is beyond me

Paige - Rihanna wanna be, but I like her.

Cece - is just unbelievably annoying to watch, I taught she was a good singer, however her performance last night was poor.

Love the group that was put together Lyric 145, they are different.

Be interesting to see who gets to live shows. Trying my hardest to wait till tonight to watch and not goggle it :o

Advertisement