Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

X Factor USA 2012

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,276 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

SunnyDub1 wrote: »
    Love Khloe Kardashian :) Don't think she has done presenting before but she comes across bubbly, fun and entertaining. I'd say she will be good at it.

Seriously.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭SunnyDub1

mdwexford wrote: »
    Seriously.

yes :confused::confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,520 ✭✭✭dcmm

I'm watching ITV2 now, they're on their way to judges houses.Was this on before?:confused: What's on at 9pm?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 607 ✭✭✭Hurricane Carter

dcmm wrote: »
    I'm watching ITV2 now, they're on their way to judges houses.Was this on before?:confused: What's on at 9pm?

Yeah that was on 2 or 3 weeks ago I think!

Tonight we find out who made it to the live shows (though I already know! Couldn't resist!).

I'm raging that voice coach wagon Tara and Cece wagon both got through so far,
    they're dragon wagons:mad:

• Advertisement

Yeah Cece is a complete twat. Can't see the the public voting for her....but then the public have proven to be idiots at times so..:D

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

I barely remember any of the young teens!

Britney's voice is so annoying. Also she really lacks warmth with her contestants. She seems mechanical and uncomfortable.

'This is the climax of my life'. Shut up Reed and go back to playschool! :mad:

These kids are insufferable. 13 year olds talking about how they don't know what they'll do if they don't make it, how this is going to determine the rest of their lives, what will their career be if it's not music...ugh. This is why I totally disagree with anyone under 16 being allowed in the competition.

• Advertisement

These kids are insufferable. 13 year olds talking about how they don't know what they'll do if they don't make it, how this is going to determine the rest of their lives, what will their career be if it's not music...ugh. This is why I totally disagree with anyone under 16 being allowed in the competition.

Totally agree.

And thirteen is way to young to deal with the pressures of such a competition what with the coverage it gets. Plenty of time for that later on.

I can't remember the guy's name out of LA's group who I love...the guy with tattoos? I hope so much he gets it, he's my favourite in the whole comp.

I can't remember the guy's name out of LA's group who I love...the guy with tattoos? I hope so much he gets it, he's my favourite in the whole comp.

The guy who keeps banging on and on and on and on about that fact he was adopted?

Hate that guy!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,340 ✭✭✭borderlinemeath

Yer man with the full sleeves? Or yer man with the head tattooed? The head tattoo guy reminds me of Eddie Vedder from Pearl Jam. I really like his voice.

I Am Kong! wrote: »

The guy who keeps banging on and on and on and on about that fact he was adopted?

Hate that guy!!!

No! The guy who wears sunglasses!

Crap. Vino better get it :(

Crap. Vino better get it :(

Or he'll be getting the Vino!

Sorry, it was so crap I couldn't resist!! :D

I Am Kong! wrote: »

Hate that guy!!!

I'll second that ,Whiner:mad: yea tatoohead is scary, and not easy on the eye but has a great voice. I avert my eyes when he's singing.:p

Woohoo!!!

Yer one Tara is delusional, I suspect she's a plant or something!

Vino is amazing :)

Yer man with the full sleeves? Or yer man with the head tattooed? The head tattoo guy reminds me of Eddie Vedder from Pearl Jam. I really like his voice.

Sorry just saw this. Yeah he sounds so like Eddie Vedder. Dunno how he'll fare in X Factor but I'm happy for him that he's been given a chance.

• Advertisement

Jesus Christ...I didn't realise it was nearly 10 o'clock. They filled a whole hour with us finding out just half?? Bloody hell :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

Britney is so awkward!! Everything is so staged, she's going to be terrible during the live shows.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭tdv123

Haven't really watched this version much this was the only episode I've seen in full.

The two I taught who stood out was your man with the tattoo's the white one. And the little girl who looks like a chipmunk.

It was a bit meh overall I taught & my god what a bunch of sods.
    The girl who got sent home by La Reid said something like

"I could be as big as Christina Aguerlia or Kelly Clarkson but that's his choice & he has to live with that mistake & I'm going to move forward"

Yeah, bye, bye ye mad pr!ck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭SunnyDub1

LizT wrote: »
    Britney is so awkward!! Everything is so staged, she's going to be terrible during the live shows.
    Britney's voice is so annoying. Also she really lacks warmth with her contestants. She seems mechanical and uncomfortable.

Totally agree! she looked so uncomfortable last night. The way she was speaking - it all sounded liked it was script. At least her make up looked a little better :rolleyes:

Be interesting to see what she will be like at live shows

Tara was the highlight of last nights show :pac: "I could be as big as Christina Aguerlia or Kelly Clarkson but that's his choice & he has to live with that mistake & I'm going to move forward"

hahahah Cringe!! PMSL :pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

Britney was kinda rude when she told them they didn't get through

'Youre going home' cue awkward stare.

I found it so difficult to watch. It's like she doesn't know how to associate with people. She gave most of them one-armed hugs and then just sat down again with a blank look on her face. Her group are the most vulnerable and I would have thought she'd be the best with them, but I actually think she's the worst for them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,048 ✭✭✭Da Shins Kelly

In fairness, God knows what meds Britney's on to keep her "normal". She constantly looks out of it to me and seems to have slow reflexes all the time. I also think years of being surrounded and sort of baby-sitted by her "people" has meant that she doesn't know how to actually interact normally with people. I thought she'd be good with kids too, because she always seemed to like children, but she's terrible.

In fairness, God knows what meds Britney's on to keep her "normal". She constantly looks out of it to me and seems to have slow reflexes all the time. I also think years of being surrounded and sort of baby-sitted by her "people" has meant that she doesn't know how to actually interact normally with people. I thought she'd be good with kids too, because she always seemed to like children, but she's terrible.

Probably a lot of Xanax by the looks of it. It's a shame because she has a really good act but she'll probably find some way to F*ck it up for her.

When do the live shows air over here?

LizT wrote: »
    Britney was kinda rude when she told them they didn't get through

'Youre going home' cue awkward stare.

Yeah the people she did send home I taught took it pretty well especially compared to the older ones who got sent home who acted like a bunch of spoiled brats.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Eyepatch

I though Britney came across as very empathetic, and that is why it was very difficult for her to tell those kids they had to go home. The place where they were seated was amazing - right over the Pacific Ocean.

Agree - that Vino has an amazing voice, but he really does look scary. His tattoos seem to be badly done, and are extremely ugly.

I don't think the American public will keep him to the end. Look how Adam Lambert was voted off because he was gay, despite his talent.

Talking of "Gay", one of the other people L.A. picked seems rather "camp" too. Wonder how far he will get.

Advertisement