Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving cert construction portfolio

• 14-05-2012 1:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hi guys, my son is completing his leaving certificate this year, he is good with his hands and has made a beautiful coffee table as part of his construction projects. He has put little or no work into his written brief was is causing me huge worry. I wonder it there are any Boards'ers who could send me a copy of a sample polio so that I can knock this young fella into shape!
    Thanks in advance

Jane
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22 micheal1995

send me an email adress and i will sent u the one i made its like 60 pages but the sketches will not be included ill send the template to you in an attached email.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 jano6

Thanks so much micheal1995. What a star!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 __mc_kenna__

Hey could you send that to me aswel please..my email is <email removed>

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,236 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

This was due to be finished April 27th.
    Thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement