Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Great weekend at ISCH Hanover

• 14-05-2012 1:42pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 516 ✭✭✭

Just back from a great weekends craic at Hanover shooting the ISCH competition!
    Big thanks to Alan,Liam,Ryan and the rest for the company and the craic!!
    Deffo a competiton worth looking at for next year and although we only shot in the prone event, 3P, Air, RT and a full selection of pistol events are available!

Prone results

http://www.i-s-c-h.de/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/e1.80.10.pdf

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 682 ✭✭✭demonloop

Think its an annual event now ;)

Huge turnout compared to last year, with the Olympics in mind no doubt.

Think I'm right saying Floydster and Matt Hall placed 2nd and 3rd respectively in the GBR list.

Roll on next year :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

Joint tenth out of 136 international-level competitors in the run-up to the Games FLOYDSTER? That's a fair amount of craic allright ;) Well done!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 682 ✭✭✭demonloop

Sparks wrote: »
    Joint tenth out of 136 international-level competitors in the run-up to the Games FLOYDSTER? That's a fair amount of craic allright ;) Well done!

He was 13th, and hard enough to listen to; don't make him worse :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

Ah, 13th on countback and other fun rules. He had the same score as the guy in tenth place, that'll do for the back-patting session ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Great results guys. Hopefully make it over another time. Sounds like a brilliant shoot.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 516 ✭✭✭FLOYDSTER

If anyone is considering a shoot abroad this is deffo one to do!;)
    Really well organised, and this year the entries were much higher than usual.

A great social weekend too!:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

FLOYDSTER wrote: »
    If anyone is considering a shoot abroad this is deffo one to do!;)
    Really well organised, and this year the entries were much higher than usual.

A great social weekend too!:D

Standard seems pretty broad too. Easy enough to not be propping up the rest of the results list! Knowing my luck I'd still manage it though. Will definitely try get to this next time.

Advertisement