Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Web site to by runners

• 14-05-2012 2:22pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,855 ✭✭✭✭

Hi All;

Looking to buy Brookes Dyads 6 online so wondering what good sites have people used?

Thanks

Comments

http://tribesports.com/products

search for what you want. runs search through lots of sites. may or may not actually be in stock in the site but still...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,468 ✭✭✭sconhome

I'm going to shamlessly suggest an Irish website Amphibian King ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,142 ✭✭✭rom

I'm going to shamlessly suggest an Irish website Amphibian King ;)

Catherina Mckiernan said great things about yee at a recent Chi running course. Pitty your not in Cork.

rom wrote: »
    Catherina Mckiernan said great things about yee at a recent Chi running course. Pitty your not in Cork.

Border control wouldn't let us in :D

Its a lovely day trip to Galway, anytime you're free, pop in.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,084 ✭✭✭BeepBeep67

Its a lovely day trip to Galway, anytime you're free, pop in.

Did you apply for an assignment in Bray - need a few more tribesmen in these parts!!!

• Advertisement

I came the other way! I'm an eastlander that migrated west :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭G-Money

I usually check these sites before buying:

www.sub4.ie
    www.wiggle.co.uk
    www.sweatshop.co.uk
    www.startfitness.co.uk
    www.prodirectrunning.com

I've found Start Fitness have a huge range that dwarfs the other online sites and you can often find older ranges of shoes and clothing at much bigger discounts. I found a pair of last years model of Asics GT2160's for about £55 on it when no other site had them in my size. I would have liked the latest model but I wasn't pushed enough to want to pay the extra £20 or £30 they cost.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭RubyK

I recently used www.forrunnersbyrunners.com - and found them to be very good to deal with, and they provide a fast service. Free shipping too.

Advertisement