Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where's your favourite place to walk the dog

• 14-05-2012 2:56pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,424 ✭✭✭

Mine (and the dogs) would have to be Malahide beach. There are always plenty of people there walking dogs and most(including mine) are off the leash and having a good old roll in the sand. I've never seen anyone say anything about the dogs being off leash and people know thier dogs so put them back on the leash when required.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭djflawless

any where mucky,wet and full of cover.my 2 love nothing more than a good swim, followed by a quick roll and scratch in any sh!te they can find on the ground

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Wicklow. Somewhere we can walk for ages and have a little swim at the end of it.

Yesterday it was so warm after a long walk, we were by a pool in a sheltered sun trap and the water looked so cool and fresh. We're going back next weekend to see if we have the guts to get in ourselves.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,424 ✭✭✭Felexicon

djflawless wrote: »
    any where mucky,wet and full of cover.my 2 love nothing more than a good swim, followed by a quick roll and scratch in any sh!te they can find on the ground
    Yeah my lad enjoys rolling around in the deer poo in phoenix park after a swim in one of the pools around there

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,458 ✭✭✭ppink

here:

http://www.killarneynationalpark.ie/

fab walks and lakes for swimming:).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,736 ✭✭✭✭kylith

Castlegregory in Kerry. Beautiful spot with empty beaches :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 651 ✭✭✭falabo

Trim (where we live) and Glendalough (Wicklow)

• Registered Users Posts: 660 ✭✭✭jupiterjack

long walks on the mountains.

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭Meemars

Renvyle woods and coastal path, Oranmore. River Corrib. Salthill prom. She loves to swim!
    I like to take her to new places when I can, to keep up the stimulation. When she's snoozing later, you can tell she's reliving the new experience by all the twitching and barking she does in her sleep! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,424 ✭✭✭Felexicon

Meemars wrote: »
    Renvyle woods and coastal path, Oranmore. River Corrib. Salthill prom. She loves to swim!
    I like to take her to new places when I can, to keep up the stimulation. When she's snoozing later, you can tell she's reliving the new experience by all the twitching and barking she does in her sleep! :)
    Thats cool but what about the dog :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,811 ✭✭✭Hooked

kylith wrote: »
    Castlegregory in Kerry. Beautiful spot with empty beaches :D

Heading here Subday week on hols. Can't wait to have the run of the beaches. Gonna be nice to have Hugo with us...

Usual spots are University of Limerick, Lahinch, Curraghchase... Anywhere really

• Advertisement
Advertisement