Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A clear lie about the student grant

Options
  • 14-05-2012 3:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Here is what studentfinance.ie says
    In FAQs

I have been approved for a student grant. A compulsory part of my higher education course will involve an off-campus placement. Will I still get the grant during the placement period?

Yes, as long as the placement is an integral part of the course. If you are approved for the adjacent rate and you are required to re-locate in order to complete the placement, as long as the placement is not less than one academic term or semester the non-adjacent rate of grant can be paid for the duration of the placement.

Here is what happend

my grant stopped in feb :confused: i asked why it was stopped the answer was because im on placement i told them its unpaid placement but no im not getting any more i was suppose to get a full maintance grant and i only got less then half :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 376 ✭✭sawfish

Go down to their offices with a print out of what the website says and tell them the facts.

Advertisement