Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Marriage coin found

Options
  • 14-05-2012 3:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,653 ✭✭✭

I work in Dunnes over the Center and today I found a Marraige coin, it was behind a shelf and could have been there for a few days. I handed it into lost property.

The front has a bride and groom, the back has two names (inside hearts I think) along with the date they got married. I suspect this kind of thing has a lot of sentimental value, it was dated over 20 years ago. I thought I'd post this up here in the hope that whoever lost it reads this.

I don't want to post the names, but in the event that no one comes forward (if it's ok with the mods I'll post the names, it's christian names only) and maybe someone reading this will know a couple by that name.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,633 ✭✭✭chucknorris

Nolimits wrote: »
    I work in Dunnes over the Center and today I found a Marraige coin, it was behind a shelf and could have been there for a few days. I handed it into lost property.

The front has a bride and groom, the back has two names (inside hearts I think) along with the date they got married. I suspect this kind of thing has a lot of sentimental value, it was dated over 20 years ago. I thought I'd post this up here in the hope that whoever lost it reads this.

I don't want to post the names, but in the event that no one comes forward (if it's ok with the mods I'll post the names, it's christian names only) and maybe someone reading this will know a couple by that name.

If you don't get a response, consider PM'ing the name to a few of us as we can lash the surnames across twitter. You would be surprised how quickly the re-tweets work.

Best of luck with it. It has to be of sentimental value.

Advertisement