Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liverpool are coming to town

2»

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

So, anyway, the football...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Soulcrew09 wrote: »
    http://translate.reference.com/translate?query=you%20are%20great&src=en&dst=ga

Wow you can use this, good for you.

eich bod yn wych

Nah some of us are actually educated, but nice to see you have an online translator instead. ;)

This is meant as banter with you and not an insult btw

So, anyway, the football...

And boy is there quite a bit happening on that front today. :eek: The Anfield cull continues.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,206 ✭✭✭dave 27

what was the score anyway? cant find it wnywhere

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,084 ✭✭✭Jofspring

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 542 ✭✭✭Soulcrew09

Kess73 wrote: »
    Nah some of us are actually educated, but nice to see you have an online translator instead. ;)

This is meant as banter with you and not an insult b
    Oh I Dunno, blowing you own trumpet is neither cool or clever. Do you need an education for that?

Soulcrew09 wrote: »
    Oh I Dunno, blowing you own trumpet is neither cool or clever. Do you need an education for that?

Guess you must have missed the white text in my post then. :p

But to answer your question; one does need some training and a lot of practise to play their trumpet properly. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,905 ✭✭✭steveon

The Snipe wrote: »
    Thats not the clubs problem, there is Parking across the road. Its people that refuse to use it. Have a problem with it. Report it to the guards.

It has been reported to the guards and they put in cones and then walk away, cones are removed and cars are dumped everywhere, I dont particularly have a problem with people parking on the kerbs...buts it is a narrow road and what really annoys me is people that block the sides of the footpaths so that people have to walk behind cars onto the road, it will take an accident before something is finally done. The parking brings the road down to one lane and therefore I really hope no accident happens in the area.

And for any1 that states this isnt a problem that is caused by the management of Limerick FC, it is indeed there problem as they should pay for security personal to enure it doesn't happen. They should stop allowing visiting buses that drop the teams there everywhere from parking in the grass across the street, they can simply drop off the team and just as easily leave the street instead of running the grass verges and park alongside the peoples park which is less than two minutes away, the drivers are always in the buses and could return after the game...easy solutions... and wouldn't cost very much and would help bring in the locals on board...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭The Snipe

Well Kelly travel brought the liverpool team in, and they parked in the value centre car park (is that name correct?)

If you've complaints, email info@limerickfc.ie they'll take them on board.

As for what Dave had said earlier, yes a window was broken, some ****s with a slingshot and ballbearings. Broke one pane of glass, but luckily it was double glazed, happened in the car park.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,632 ✭✭✭SuperWoody101

The Snipe wrote: »

As for what Dave had said earlier, yes a window was broken, some ****s with a slingshot and ballbearings. Broke one pane of glass, but luckily it was double glazed, happened in the car park.

Little f**kers!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement