Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking to Rent in Bramley, Carpenterstown: Advice Needed!

Options
  • 14-05-2012 4:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi,

I am looking at renting a house in Dublin 15 and saw some houses in the Bramley estate in Capenterstown. I'm just wondering if anyone can tell me if this is a nice area?

Thanks!

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

Dont know that particular area, but I find Carpenterstown to be fairly quite in general.

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭conor-mr2

Yea bramley and around that area is fine. You are close to the train station and the carpenter pub is a nice enough place for a few drinks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭triple-M

+1 bramley has always been an area i liked it would definitely be in my top 5 areas in Dublin 15

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

2 of my friends used to live there (different houses) and I found it to be a lovely area, nice and quiet (that was a few years ago now) and the houses are quite nice..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 386 ✭✭anbrutog

Live in Carpo myself. Nice and quiet , hassle free area.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭wildlifeboy

there was a fight in the carpenter on saturday night but generally a nice area.

Advertisement