Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Apple iPhone 4 / 4s Cases

Options
  • 14-05-2012 4:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

I am looking for a good iphone case but I don't know where to start. Has anyone ideas of where to get a reliable case that won't break at the first fall?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 951 ✭✭✭MiniNukinfuts

This has saved my 4 from many falls, i think it's well worth it.

Also, get a screen protector for the back of the phone because with most iPhone cases, i've tried dirt tends to sneak it's way in between the back of the phone and the case, it then grinds and scratches the phone up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 appuser

Thanks, I may get that case. I have been looking for a second hand element case but don't know where to find one. My budget is €50. New they are over €100.

• Registered Users Posts: 951 ✭✭✭MiniNukinfuts

Well, the case I linked is much better than the element ones, my friend bought one on ebay cheap a few weeks ago, but i'd imagine they'd still cause the grinding of the back glass on the phone. Either way, get a screen protector for the back of it.

One thing i'll say about the griffin one, is if you are like me and pick at the case when it's in your pockets, you'll peel apart the hard back shell from the rubber. I'm on my second one now, but i got 18 months out of the first one without it peeling

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,405 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

My case cost €20 in hmv, unfortunately they dont sell it anymore but do check out hmv if there's one near you. I don't think I'd ever spend more than €30 on a case tbh, not when cheaper ones can do the same job, or better...or worse too of course :P

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Garynev

Hey guys, try Nevada signs in Offaly, they do customized printed ones with whatever pic you want on them www.nevadasigns.ie

• Advertisement
Advertisement