Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Canada: MOBILE NETWORKS......Vancouver

Options
  • 14-05-2012 4:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34

Hey everyone,

Just wondering what mobile network is the best to go with in British Columbia???

I want to get a reasonably good phone so I can use it for skype. My plan is to go for a 12month contract and pay monthly. Any advice would be great!
    I'd like a good deal on international rates aswell if possible.

I've had a look on Bell and wind but i'd like some advice incase there are better deals out there! Thanks :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

avoid bell, telus and rogers

look at koodo and wind

use your irish phone so that you don't have to pay for one over there, because they're not cheap - particularly on a 12 month contract

• Registered Users Posts: 34 SineadV

Thanks for your advice...i'll def keep it in mind! :)
    Helix wrote: »
    avoid bell, telus and rogers

look at koodo and wind

use your irish phone so that you don't have to pay for one over there, because they're not cheap - particularly on a 12 month contract

Advertisement