Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Watercooling my computer

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,983 ✭✭✭Tea_Bag

Good point. best wait to be sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 54,381 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

So I finally got myself a FT02 case, delighted with it. Looks very cool

Some good and bad news. I was close to canceling at this watercooling installation because I felt there wasnt enough pc only games coming out soon (still think they arent) but after some soul searching, Iv decided to go ahead with the installation. I just feel it will bring my computer so much positives, that it has to be done

Bad news is I have to delay the installation. I got a pleasant surprise. I ordered a tv which I thought was going to be delivered in mid June/late June but its being delivered next week. Expensive tv let me tell you that so Iv pushed back the date for ordering watercooling stuff to end of June

Advertisement