Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My Coldwater fish tank- moving away- any ideas?

Options
  • 14-05-2012 5:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭

Hi, I am moving out of the country in a few weeks and I am wondering does anyone have an ideas about what I can do with my aquarium?
    My parents can take care of it but theyre not really usto it and I want to make sure that its done properly.
    They will try their best but Iv had some for as long as 15 years and am worried about them.I live in Kildare.Is there like a place that could take care of them or anything? Any ideas?
    I have a pond in my cousins house and can put them on there but theyre pretty much there for life than as there is fish in there already and I wont be able to tell them apart after a year... really dont know what to do!! Help!!!

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

Adrianno28 wrote: »
    Hi, I am moving out of the country in a few weeks and I am wondering does anyone have an ideas about what I can do with my aquarium?
    My parents can take care of it but theyre not really usto it and I want to make sure that its done properly.
    They will try their best but Iv had some for as long as 15 years and am worried about them.I live in Kildare.Is there like a place that could take care of them or anything? Any ideas?
    I have a pond in my cousins house and can put them on there but theyre pretty much there for life than as there is fish in there already and I wont be able to tell them apart after a year... really dont know what to do!! Help!!!

What kind of fish ahve you got and how many? Are you planning to return?

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭Adrianno28

Degsy wrote: »
    What kind of fish ahve you got and how many? Are you planning to return?

I have 4 weather loaches, 2 black mollies,1 shubunkin and maybe 6 other types of fancy goldfish with the big tails, comets I think theyre called. Ill be back around this time next year, for sure.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 689 ✭✭✭Mr Whirly

Ring a few shops and see if they'll take the fancies. They probably wont survive in a pond. Put the shubunkin in the pond, it'll thank you for it.

Advertisement