Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NGB Upgrade

Options
  • 14-05-2012 5:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭

Hello,

I've been complaining to customer support for months now about ping issues, first time I was told nothing can be done and to live with it. However last week I was told that my exchange will be updated to NGB and I should check the site for an exact date but it looks like the site is now down, so can I please get the date for my exchange upgrade.

Cheers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 289 ✭✭eircom: James

e-Mo0? wrote: »
    Hello,

I've been complaining to customer support for months now about ping issues, first time I was told nothing can be done and to live with it. However last week I was told that my exchange will be updated to NGB and I should check the site for an exact date but it looks like the site is now down, so can I please get the date for my exchange upgrade.

Cheers.

Hi e-Mo0?,

I can of course check that. Send me the landline number/account number and I'll see if I can get a date for an upgrade.

James

Thanks for the PM e-Mo0?,

Have checked that and have some good news. The exchange is due to be upgraded either later this month or early next. Is on the current planned upgrades list so shouldn't be long. If you need to follow up at any stage let me know as I have the details now and can check it again for you.

Regards

James

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭e-Mo0?

Thanks for the PM e-Mo0?,

Have checked that and have some good news. The exchange is due to be upgraded either later this month or early next. Is on the current planned upgrades list so shouldn't be long. If you need to follow up at any stage let me know as I have the details now and can check it again for you.

Regards

James

Cheers James, typical timing moving out soon :pac:

e-Mo0? wrote: »
    Cheers James, typical timing moving out soon :pac:

Murphys law? :rolleyes:

If you need any help getting sorted in the new address let me know and we will advise here, or at least try to make moving less stressful for you. Good luck with it either way!

James

Advertisement