Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Church Nightclub

Options
  • 14-05-2012 5:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭

I have to take some people out for work and I know they are going to be looking for a nightclub.

We use The Church a lot and I know there is a club downstairs but have never been .... can anyone vouch for it, give me an idea of the music, age ranges etc

It will be a Saturday night, many thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,417 ✭✭✭reprazant

Don't wear runners.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

Watch out for the priest in the Jacks ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭SteoL

reprazant wrote: »
    Don't wear runners.

Haha was just about to post that!

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭ChubbyRunner

Yeah I read that saga and I would rather not take them there on the basis of that but have no choice. :(

Anyone ever been to the club?? Anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭irlirishkev

Yeah I read that saga and I would rather not take them there on the basis of that but have no choice. :(

Anyone ever been to the club?? Anyone?

Yeah I have, but not for yonks.. a couple of years. Back then it was a decent mix of guys v gals. Friendly atmosphere. Agewise, probably 25-40, multi national.. Fairly busy, ie you couldn't sit down if that's your thing. Dancefloor was fairly busy too. It's free in IIRC so if you don't like it, you can go somewhere else..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭Jay D

Yeah I have, but not for yonks.. a couple of years. Back then it was a decent mix of guys v gals. Friendly atmosphere. Agewise, probably 25-40, multi national.. Fairly busy, ie you couldn't sit down if that's your thing. Dancefloor was fairly busy too. It's free in IIRC so if you don't like it, you can go somewhere else..

^^ What Kev said basically.

Advertisement