Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Place to get jewellery repaired?

Options
  • 14-05-2012 5:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,476 ✭✭✭

Any recommendations..somewhere not too expensive and somewhere that wintvtake forever! Just have a few things that need dipping and chains repaired etc. trying to overhaul my ageing jewellery!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭Paddyfield

I know just the place. There is a jewellery repair workshop (above a beauty salon) beside AIB Lynchs' Castle. The entrance is opposite Subway on Abbeygate Street. I left a watch into be repaired and to be honest, he could've charged anything but it was only €30. My mother got a ring resized and was happy with the service. I can't remember the name of the place but the guy's name is Ray.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,476 ✭✭✭2rkehij30qtza5

Paddyfield wrote: »
    I know just the place. There is a jewellery repair workshop (above a beauty salon) beside AIB Lynchs' Castle. The entrance is opposite Subway on Abbeygate Street. I left a watch into be repaired and to be honest, he could've charged anything but it was only €30. My mother got a ring resized and was happy with the service. I can't remember the name of the place but the guy's name is Ray.

Brilliant thanks Paddyfield. I think I know the place. Will pop into him tomorrow.

Advertisement