Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home Dog Boarding

Options
  • 14-05-2012 6:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi I'm a newbie here! I have a small collie cross who is nearly 2 yrs old and is an obiedient, lovable little thing! We are going away for 6 weeks over the summer and dont want to put her in Kennels as it would be too long and too cruel (and much too expensive!!). Would like to know if anyone takes dogs into their home and what the cost would be. We would supply the food. I am in the Celbridge/Maynooth/Straffan area but I am willing to travel within an hours drive for the right home;)! Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,729 ✭✭✭Millem

Jules1967 wrote: »
    Hi I'm a newbie here! I have a small collie cross who is nearly 2 yrs old and is an obiedient, lovable little thing! We are going away for 6 weeks over the summer and dont want to put her in Kennels as it would be too long and too cruel (and much too expensive!!). Would like to know if anyone takes dogs into their home and what the cost would be. We would supply the food. I am in the Celbridge/Maynooth/Straffan area but I am willing to travel within an hours drive for the right home;)! Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

To be honest I think home boarding is the same if not more expensive than kennels. As you are going for a long period of time either would give you a discount. You Should contact dog training Ireland or positive dog training they may be able to recommend someone in Dublin area. (which wouldn't be too far)
    This place is in tullamore, looks great and is fully insured.
    http://www.tullamorepethotel.com/
    There is a place in cork creedons doggie day care where your dog goes to daycare during the day and then goes home with a staff member. I know it is probably too far for you but i know this would be my first choice if I were going for such a long length of time! http://www.creedonsdoggiedaycare.com/index-3.html

Advertisement