Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cost per Kilowatt hour?

Options
  • 14-05-2012 7:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,031 ✭✭✭

Hi

Just quick question (and curious) if anyone knows roughly the cost of one Kilowatt hour is? I am with Electric Ireland standard Direct Debit plan

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

Hi Michael Cravez,

Our standard 24hr tariff electricity unit rate at the moment is €0.1838 (incl. VAT) or €0.1619 (excl. VAT). However, this can be as low as €0.1617 (incl. VAT) or €0.1424 (excl. VAT) if you factor in our highest rate of discounts.*

If you would like me to work out exactly what unit rate you are in receipt of at the moment it would be best to send your account details by private message.

Thanks,

David.

* I've quoted the unit rate inclusive of discounts for information purposes only; the unit rate displayed on a customer's bill will always be the unit rate before discounts.

Advertisement