Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When will the Autumn Supplemental exams take place.

• 14-05-2012 8:37pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 20

I am worried that I have failed one of my exams and that i will be unable to travel to Oslo on my mandatory year abroad.

The issues outlined were if my dates for leaving clashed with the exams and about first come first serve accomodation. Apparantly I start on Week 35 for erasmus 27th August onwards.

Was wondering if there is a chance the will clash?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭confusticated

Possible, yeah, the exams are usually the last two weeks of August so that could happen. The timetable isn't done out until after the results though, and if you fail something you go talk to the relevant lecturer or head of dept. Ask them about it and about timetabling the results and they'll probably tell you who to contact. Alternatively, I'm reasonably sure that when the timetable does come out it's provisional, like the May one, so you can tell the exams office if it clashes with your Erasmus before it's confirmed. Probably better to get in to talk to them before that though, means less work for them rearranging etc.

Also, hopefully it doesn't come to it! Don't worry about it until you get your results anyhow.

Advertisement