Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what to feed fry (endler fry)

Options
  • 14-05-2012 10:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭

i picked up x3 pair of endlers a couple of weeks ago to see if i could breed them succesfully.to my amazement i now have 2 fry only 3 weeks later.i didnt think it would be that easy to breed them.will they eat crushed up flakes?
    what else is recommended for them??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭Denise90

You can feed them crushed up flake (high quality flake would be a better choice) but live food is really the best for them, you can buy a bottle of baby brineshrimp for about a fiver in most pet shops. I've heard of people feeding them egg yolk mixed with a small bit of water to make a paste but haven't tried it myself so I'm unsure.

• Registered Users Posts: 905 ✭✭✭m8

Microworms are the job and once you but a starter that all it will cost you.

Advertisement