Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's everyone drinking for the grads?

• 14-05-2012 10:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 45

I plan on drinking for the whole night, as its the first time I'll have been on the beer in a month. Will probably start off with a shoulder of captain morgans but god knows how much I will end up drinking :D:D:D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,572 ✭✭✭Canard

No wkds? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭Chevolution

Few shots of milk and a few pints of fanta.

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭deathbythelc

Gonna start off with some orange juice and then maybe, depending on how adventurous I'm feeling, spice it up with some sparking water. Then be home by half ten to get some study in.

Jokes, gonna drink whatever I can find and hope that all my brain cells don't die. Grads are the week before the exams. Gonna be good. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭The High Crusade

Wkds wrote: »
    I plan on drinking for the whole night, as its the first time I'll have been on the beer in a month. Will probably start off with a shoulder of captain morgans but god knows how much I will end up drinking :D:D:D

watch_out_we_got_a_badass_over_here_meme_Sad_orange-s769x595-300035-475.png

• Registered Users Posts: 45 Wkds

watch_out_we_got_a_badass_over_here_meme_Sad_orange-s769x595-300035-475.png
    Way to ruin the buzz

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

Does it have alcohol in it? Yes? *drinks*

• Registered Users Posts: 789 ✭✭✭FaoiSin

Water.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 surfaholic

What am I drinking for the Grad? Probably my own piss.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

A naggin of Smirnoff Ice, I'm gonna be wasteeeed #YOLO

Us young people are such party animals

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭Mayo_Boy

Few shots of fairy liquid, be graaaand

:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 217 ✭✭snoreborewhore

If it were any other night out I would be drinking like a fish...but realistically I'm not planning on making a complete arse of myself infront of my entire year and the teachers so probably just the aul alcopops for me ;)

Changed my mind. Flat 7up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Teachers aren't coming to ours this year, boo

• Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭Coeurdepirate

Well we're going straight from the mass in school to the pub so naggins before the mass, then shots and maybe a shneaky joint at the pub!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 592 ✭✭✭fizzyorange

Few glasses of Fanta, but I'm going to pretend its laced with vodka so my friends don't disown me. It's going to be a gun night!!

Edit: By gun I mean fun. Clearly locked already.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭finality

Vodka with 7up is my drink of choice lately. Tastes like nothing, it's perfect for me.

Maybe an oul' jack and coke too. I'll see. Haven't been out in a long while, looking forward to it!

I graduate Wednesday next week, what about the rest of you? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭Coeurdepirate

finality wrote: »
    Vodka with 7up is my drink of choice lately. Tastes like nothing, it's perfect for me.

Maybe an oul' jack and coke too. I'll see. Haven't been out in a long while, looking forward to it!

2 weeks from today.
    How much is everyone drinking for the grads? A lot of my year are on about not drinking at all. I kinda want to get hammered but I'll feel bad if nobody else does.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 405 ✭✭JonnyMcNamee

finality wrote: »

2 weeks from today.
    How much is everyone drinking for the grads? A lot of my year are on about not drinking at all. I kinda want to get hammered but I'll feel bad if nobody else does.
    Thursday of next week for me. If last years standards are anything to go by then it'll be messy :p The plan is to head to the pub after mass then when they close (or throw us out) head back to a house party! :D last years grad was sick and it wasn't even mine so I actually can't wait! My Physics teachers buyin a round for the class... Jagerbombs all round me thinks :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,992 ✭✭✭✭partyatmygaff

Bunch of lightweights in this thread.

I get 96% alcohol and use my 1337 chemistry skillz to make it 100%. Then I take it intravenously for maximum effect. None of that fancy "drinking" business. I can take it.

I hear methanol is quite appetising

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39 Younganddumb

MOULDY is all I'm saying..naggins of the captain on the way over from the church to the school..we'll cash on on the parents wine in the school...pints with the teachers after that in the local and then hitting a club in town after

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 921 ✭✭✭reznov

Drinking bottled alcohol? Newbs.

Bringing in my barrel with yeast and glucose for maximum fermentation to grad day. Once the ethanol forms, the process of distillation will ensure an alcohol percentage of at least 40 and then I'm going to get hammered.

In the mean time, my beverage will consist of lemonade with a hint of lime. Shaken, but not stirred.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 153 ✭✭Raeone

Planning on not drinking alot. I'll have a few vodka's and a couple of shots with the teachers but won't over do it. Not with all my old teachers around and don't want to make a mess of myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,247 ✭✭✭Meglamonia

Captain Morgan straight after the mass,then pints with the teachers followed by shots once we get to the club.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,662 ✭✭✭RMD

Get pissed and take the next day off. From last year's experience it will help calm you down a lot, your teachers wont care (they expect it, they do this annually) and it's a great way to end the year before going off the drink altogether till you finish.

From what I saw last year, those who decided to stay off the drink were the ones who were already stressed out of their heads and ended up even more stressed from the lack of relaxation or enjoyment they were having. Your study will be a hell of a lot more effective after a 2 day break than 2 days of study followed by continuous "burnt out" study until the end of the exams.

But on another note keep the whole telling the forum how much you can drink or how big your e-micky business is on a low level. Get pissed and enjoy the night, don't come onto here to tell us you drank 22 pints, shifted shauna in the smoking area and then pissed your cacks on the way home, it's not 2nd year anymore.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,992 ✭✭✭✭partyatmygaff

reznov wrote: »
    Drinking bottled alcohol? Newbs.

Bringing in my barrel with yeast and glucose for maximum fermentation to grad day. Once the ethanol forms, the process of distillation will ensure an alcohol percentage of at least 40 and then I'm going to get hammered.

In the mean time, my beverage will consist of lemonade with a hint of lime. Shaken, but not stirred.
    Amateur.

A barrel of 40% ethanol? You're like one of those "I drink responsibly" types who like to "drink at their own pace".

You can't beat an IV of 100% ethanol. Fact.
    (And that's actually a fact... Read: Bioavailability)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,305 ✭✭✭Chuchoter

I plan on having a complete blow out. This night needs to be good or I will literally just give up on living. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 854 ✭✭✭RoundBox11

So this is where the Cool Crew hides out on boards! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 39 Younganddumb

Havnt drank in weeks it's gonna be a cheap one..I won't need much

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 243 ✭✭Stalin and rugby

158049_209069175855622_1901719534_n.jpg

Advertisement