Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sleep play The Button Factory

Options
  • 14-05-2012 10:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Not sure if anyone knew this, I only found out today myself but Sleep are playing The Button Factory next Wednesday. Tickets are only 21.50! Hoping for a full performance of Dopesmoker myself :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭Knifey Spoony

Started a thread here about it a while back:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=77266811

Don't think we'll get all of Dopesmoker, but will get a fair bit of it. Will get all of Holy Mountain though.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Can't wait for this gig, knowing that Sleep were playing here was one of the deciding factors for me not going to Roadburn this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 pinkmoonfan

I know! Roadburn would have been amazing though. Sleep AND Om!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

First time in a long time that I didn't go to Roadburn, kinda missed it, but at the same time, Tillburg's a small place and there are only so many times you can go before you get bored and the travelling to and from the Jungalows out in Beeks Bergin was annoying :)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,048 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

tis nearly upon us

• Advertisement
Advertisement