Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Madonna - Aviva Stadium 24th july 6pm

• 14-05-2012 10:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 44

Hi,

I want to attend the Madonna's show on 24th July in Aviva Stadium on 24th July. But the problem is on ticketmaster.ie it shows show starts at 6pm. Since the day is Tuesday and its a working day I am not sure if I can attend this show on time as my office hour ends at 5.30 and to travel to Aviva stadium it might take one hour or more from my work place. I am not sure how long the show will go on. So before buying the ticket I wanted to make sure with you guys if such big shows start at correct time? How long they last? If I am losing half an hour or 45 min from 3 hour show it's ok with me I can go and buy the ticket. So if anyone give me some feedback it will help me making a proper choice.

Thanks,

Atwal
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 406 ✭✭sabrewulf

This will be moved very, very soon to the original Madonna Dublin thread where it belongs. ;)

Anyway. Don't expect her to be on stage before 9. My guess for that day is:

6pm gates open
    7pm support act 1
    8pm the darkness
    9pm Madonna

or

6pm gates open
    7.30pm the darkness
    9pm Madonna

Advertisement