Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Thieving flatmate

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭**Vai**

Should have just taken the camera, no proof and no camera, you would have been fcuked then.

Thats what you get for acting a smartass.

Data from the camera can be saved to something called a hard drive.

Thats what you get for acting LIKE a smartass

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭**Vai**

But I still need more ideas,I really wanna piss her off so she feels she needs to get out of the flat quickfast

Why not just tell her you know shes stealing?

Or get a dog/cat/lizard/rat/mole person, whichever she hates more.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 651 ✭✭✭Blackdragon

When she is out, go into her room, flip her matress, cut a slight hole and insert some fresh fish - shake the **** out of the matress to ensure the fish is well spread out and put everything back as was.

Then the waiting game begins......

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,306 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Hook a weight sensor to an alarm. When she takes the money, the alarm goes off. Make sure the alarm is loud.

When you get home, tell her that the neighbours heard the alarm, and someone saw her through the bedroom window at the jar. Tell her that you now know that she has been stealing your money, and that you want all €362.87 of it back. No even numbers! :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭FanadMan

count the money and leave a note saying that there is x amount of money here and when she sees it she'll know straight away that you know and hopefully she'll leave it alone......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,037 ✭✭✭Nothingbetter2d

cover the money in poo.... when she steals it she have your poo all over her hands

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,041 ✭✭✭Seachmall

cover the money in poo.... when she steals it she have your poo all over her hands

I believe Fort Knox has similar measures in place.

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭puddinboxxx

She knows I know cos i already accused her of it but she denies everythin,but it couldnt be anyone else

butter the floor, it will solve all your problems

That is one of the funniest things I've seen on boards in quite a while :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭Kilmac1

itching power rubbed on to the condom packet ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,235 ✭✭✭✭Cee-Jay-Cee

Punch her in the face and simply sa "You know what that was for so dont ask....next time i will kill you"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,821 ✭✭✭phill106

Find some superglue that only sets when....lubricated.. and inject into condom packet!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,417 ✭✭✭ToddyDoody

Overadmire her. That makes people very uncomfortable

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 203 ✭✭iCosmopolis

Palytoxin wrote: »
    Set whatever she's taking in jelly, then when she takes it out, it will break the jelly seal, foolproof, and tasty. (Make the jelly with piss, and blast her with the jelly that's left.)

On an unrelated note, would piss set....part of me really want's to carry out an experiment to see if it would, but the part of me visualises how I would explain it to the husband and child..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 833 ✭✭✭southcentralts

how are your mousetrap skills?
    stack of cd's fall over if jar of money moved, knocks over the violin, which will pull out the books keeping your wardrobe from falling over ( saw leg off wardrobe, of course) wardrope door opens and releases E1000 in 20c coins trapping her and a message starts playing " if ya need a bit of change, sure just ask"

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭CiaranTheGreat

Get some poo....source unimportant

Take her sheets off her bed and with the poo write "Smelly Poo" on the Mattress

She will obviously try to clean it and then flip the mattress

But you have pre-empted this... On the other side of the mattress write "Even Smellier Poo....Now Quit Stealing my Sh!t"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60 ✭✭jwilco

That would teach her a lesson

• Registered Users Posts: 7,009 ✭✭✭conorhal

I'm just going to go with the obvious and boring response: LOCK YOUR BEDROOM DOOR!

If you're living with sombody you can't trust then that sadly is what you have to do. If you can't lock it, inform your landlord they need to put a lock on your door.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

This is after hours, you don't come in here for serious answers :pac:

• Advertisement

She steals condoms?

Buy a few habanero chillis, jallapenos will do. Wear gloves and mask.
    put chillis in blender. Add in cheap bottle of vodka. Blend.
    Leave settle over night.
    Oil which is now on top, get a syringe and suck up some oil. Carefully inject into a condom packet, only a few ml will do.
    Seal hole made with a drop of super glue.
    Be carefull not to stick the condom, inject into the corner.
    Wont damage the condom but will spice up their love life.

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭puddinboxxx

I love all the inject the condom ones but it means I have to find the ones she took cos i dont think shes goin to take anymore after I confronted her about it
    I dont fancy doin to One of my the others and hope she takes it..
    In a drunk state i could accidentally use that One and end up with a helmet that looks like Samantha bricks face..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

In a drunk state i could accidentally use that One and end up with a helmet that looks like Samantha bricks face..

Or worse still, in a drunken state you could do Samantha Brick.....if only she wasn't too beautiful for you :p

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 987 ✭✭✭Kosseegan

Get some fibreglass attic insulation. Open her underwear drawer and crumble little bits into it. Maker sure to wear gloves and a mask.

Advertisement