Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Available] Limerick - Castletroy Room For rent

Options
  • 14-05-2012 11:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭

Hi Guys,

Have a room coming available from tomorrow in Fox Hollow, on the Golf Links road. Location for reference

My current housemates are generally late 20's easygoing bunch, some professionals and a student. It's not really a party kinda crowd but we are known to have one every blue moon, on mutual agreement/notice.

The room itself is the 2nd to smallest in the house, but comparable to a larger room in most houses, hop into street view and you'll see what I mean, the place is well, massive.

House has:
    2X Magnet broadband 8mb lines (heading to fibre asap btw :D )
    Electric shower, Washing Machine, Dryer, Dishwasher, Electric hob/oven. Consoles etc.

Oil heating, though we generally only get oil for the depths of winter, it's a cozy enough place.

Parking available on property.

This is a genuinely fantastic place, which we treat as a home. Address/Mob.Number on request.

Let me know if I'm missing something here, thanks.

Advertisement