Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom contract has expired, what offers are there?

Options
  • 14-05-2012 11:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 167 ✭✭

hi Eircom, my contract has expired, can you tell me what renewal offers you have?
    i am on the broadband regular with unlimited download allowance and off peak calls ( :rolleyes: 250GB download allowance)

what renewal offers are available?

my line quality is not great of late,

62801726.png

1951126211.png

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 289 ✭✭eircom: James

Oceans12 wrote: »
    hi Eircom, my contract has expired, can you tell me what renewal offers you have?
    i am on the broadband regular with unlimited download allowance and off peak calls ( :rolleyes: 250GB download allowance)

what renewal offers are available?

my line quality is not great of late,

62801726.png

1951126211.png

Hi Oceans12,

Could you DM me your account number please? I'll check the last few bills for any better offers and also see if we can do anything with regards the speed test above.

Thanks

James

• Registered Users Posts: 3 thomaskane

Stay Away from Eircom. If you lose your Job. Just after Getting eircom 3wks ago they wont help you, there only after your money. No Wages and with all other bills and mortgage i asked could i freeze my account or cancel they said i can cancel for €550 JOKE.I said i just lost my job = No Money but they offered me €40 a month after Vat THANKS!!!!! Really helps with NO MONEY

Advertisement