If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommended speakers for Denon DCD 510 and PMA510 combo

Options
  • 15-05-2012 12:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 32

Hi,
    As per title, looking for recommendations preferably in floor stander guise but open to suggestions.

Any specials?

Also can you supply Denon iPod dock?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Mike,

Cheers for getting in touch. :)

I've got a great deal on Monitor Audio BX5s at the moment. Fantastic sounding floorstanders, looks lush too.

We can offer a pair for just £399.95!

Check the link below for a run down on them. Come in different finished too:
    http://www.monitoraudio.co.uk/products/bronze-bx/bx5/

Here's What HiFis 5 star review too: (note reviewed at £500!)
    http://www.whathifi.com/Review/Monitor-Audio-Bronze-BX5/

Let me know what you think.

Chris

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Mike.GTI

Thanks Chris.

Can you supply Q Acoustic 2050i speakers too?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Mike.

We have 1 pair of the Q acoustic 2050 speakers left in the graphite finish which although are not the i series are still great speakers and technically there is very little difference between the two.

We were offering these at £199.95 as part of a clearance offer on boards, so if you wanted to pick up a serious pair of speakers at a crazy price, then take a look at these.

They aren't in the same league as the BX5's but they are a very nice pair of speakers.

Let me know what you think.

ATB

Dave

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.