Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beginner wetsuit.

• 15-05-2012 1:03am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭

Beginner to triathlon and outdoor swimming! Competenat enough swimmer hopefully doing a try / sprint race soon and few this summer.
    Any suggestions on wetsuits? anybody selling second-hand?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 115 ✭✭Fitzilicious

You can rent them in cycle superstore....might be a good idea to try one out before you purchase.
    As far as I'm aware you can rent them for different time periods, I think all of the details are on the website!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 357 ✭✭loudymacloud

i believe either lidl or aldi are selling wetsuits this thursday, think about the €100 mark...you may want to check that out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Unregistered.

Don't think they are suitable!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

Wheelworx appear to have a deal on wetsuits at the moment, if you're in a position to check 'em out.
    We have €100 off the Blue Seventy Helix and up to 30% off all 2011 wetsuits in stock.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Unregistered.

Amz wrote: »
    Wheelworx appear to have a deal on wetsuits at the moment, if you're in a position to check 'em out.
    They are open late tomorrow so I will call in after work! :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 174 ✭✭clubcard

Amz wrote: »

They have no sizes left and you willbe standing around waiting toget served for a few hours :mad:

Advertisement