Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Toast The Post!

• 15-05-2012 4:45am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭

Hellllllllooooooooooo :)

(Apologies in advance Mods if I put this Thread in wrong place! I figured TCN may be more of an appropriate home for the wondering world of miscellaneous and random, but alas it seems, Posts can't be thanked in there, so I opted for A/H then.)

Basically this is my 1, 000th Post here and I was wondering what I should do for this monumental momentous celebratory occasion, and then it got me wondering if a person ever got Post Of The Day for a milestone post, then that got me wondering about what the Highest Thanks ever received Post on here was lol, then that got me wondering blah blah blah yadda yadda yadda ......... (Yeah okay okay I'm bored and boring I know I know lol! :):D )

So anyways what I would like to do in my easily-amused state-of-mind (Yeah I know I know! :rolleyes::D ) is, for this Post, to try make Post Of The Day or maybe even possibly impossibly?!? something to the effect; - just literally get looooooooooads and loads of Thanks!! :) Simply. Just. Because. :) No other reason required really. This is the Internet. We are all people. We all post on this wonderful Site giving our opinions and views, some even making a fast-foiled attempt at being a d1ck :eek: loads having the banter, playing games, for jokes/laughs, thrills&spills, a few looking for informative and educated ideas, a few more to share their vast knowledge and information, and anything and everything thrown into the eclectic mix! The weird, wacky, and wonderful all included! And so on and so forth. All in the name of Boards!! :) Ye know ye love this place! Show yer massive wonderful trustied support to the end ....

So C'mon! Go On!
    Toast The Post! :cool:
    4401340255_987146b592.jpg
    ksm0392l.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

you mean you wanna be a thanks hoe?
    Thanks but no thanks.
    I think the thread should be called.

Post to toast.
    Thank me instesd

This will end well.lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,059 ✭✭✭Sindri

It will be funny when this is locked/moved. In fact this should be moved to the Thunderdome for the craic. Will you oblige dear mods?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Consider your toast posted, or something similar.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scioch

Fcuk off.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,258 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

I hope one of the mods deletes one of your past posts so you only have 999!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

Consider your toast posted, or something similar.
    spoil sport ; )

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Guill

Nope.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 672 ✭✭✭Battered Mars Bar

What a way to waste your 1000th post. Getting wasted on cocaine and a funny escapade involving a monkey whereby you upload pics of it for our amusement would have been a better way to go and may have resulted in possibly ten thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,992 ✭✭✭✭partyatmygaff

Images in After Hours? What is this sorcery?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭The Snipe

No.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

I had toast for breakfast, i wish to thank my wife for making it for me.:cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Congrats on the 1000th post. Many more to come I'm sure.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement